MCLEAN, Va., Oct. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Sandbox, the premier provider of public safety risk management software and services, announced the release of the latest version of its flagship product, the Risk Analysis Center (RAC). Risk Analysis Center 6's new functionality builds on its comprehensive collection of risk management components; most notable are its Intelligence Fusion and Threat Monitoring features. With RAC 6, intelligence analysts can link real-time threat information to a region's critical assets, create an incident of a particular asset-threat scenario for monitoring, and adjust threat likelihood data to update risk. The RAC 6 Threat Monitor aggregates multiple threat-related news feeds -- including client-selected -- and scores them for relevance, creating a constantly updated real-time prioritized list of threat news.
Tom Monahan, President of the National Fusion Center Association, noted that "having tools like the Risk Analysis Center will significantly help our mission to contribute proactively to the Nation's preparedness and responsiveness to new threats. We appreciate the support Digital Sandbox is providing this community."
Other features introduced in the Risk Analysis Center 6 include:
- Special Events Management: Users can create active subsets of assets that are critical to a special event, link them to threat information, and monitor them in real-time through a geospatial common operating picture.
- Improved Natural Hazard Analytics: RAC 6 includes a broader collection of default hazards, improved risk data, and the ability to perform natural hazard capability gap analyses.
- Fire Rescue Module: RAC 6 includes a new capability that allows Fire and Rescue Operations to integrate their pre-fire plan collection and management processes with the RAC's asset management function.
- Expanded compliance with external system requirements: C/ACAMS, PCII, and AEL data access/management are improved.
- Enhanced geospatial monitoring /data visualization: RAC 6's ability to display threat and asset data geospatially is significantly improved, and includes more information displays, better usability, and additional geolocation capabilities.
"These new features are a direct response to our clients' suggestions and feedback," commented CEO Bryan Ware. "It's exciting to be able to convert their needs into an effective tool that helps them do their jobs better. We're now partnering with fusion centers and providing them with the tools they need to perform their important mission."
Existing Risk Analysis Center customers will find multiple system enhancements, including improved reporting performance and formatting, improved system security, new Address Validation Engine, and new user interface improvements.
Digital Sandbox provides analytic software applications, services, and information products to government agencies and large enterprises, enabling them to optimize their strategic, policy, and budgetary decisions for risk-based resource allocation. Since 1998, Digital Sandbox's analytic risk management solutions have helped customers in the National, Homeland, and Corporate Security fields to lower their risk exposure, increase effectiveness of their risk management budgets, and maximize return on their finite resources. Visit Digital Sandbox at http://www.dsbox.com.
Director of Marketing
Digital Sandbox, Inc.
SOURCE Digital Sandbox, Inc.