NEW YORK, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The digital therapeutics market in terms of value is expected to reach USD 457.9 million by 2021 from USD 110 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 27.7% from 2016 to 2021. This market is categorized on the basis of application, sales channel, and region.
Major factors contributing to the growth of the digital therapeutics market include increasing incidence of chronic diseases, rising focus on preventive healthcare, technological advancements, growing need to control healthcare costs, significant increase in venture capital investments, and the benefits of digital therapeutics. Government initiatives to support the development and adoption of digital therapeutics solutions also provide an impetus for the growth of this market. For instance, in 2010, the U.S. Congress authorized the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to create the Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program (DPRP) and recognize programs that meet evidence-based standards provided by DPRP. This includes programs such as the "Prevent" program offered by Omada Health Inc. (U.S.) implemented for the prevention of diabetes. Additionally, the Affordable Care Act (2010) authorized a series of diabetes prevention programs under the National Diabetes Prevention Program (NDPP). One example of such a program is three digital diabetes prevention programs, provided by Canary Health (U.S.), Noom Health (U.S.), and Omada Health (U.S.), which received recognition in 2015. Such government initiatives are likely to provide an impetus for market growth. Relatively untapped markets in developing regions of Asia-Pacific and unexplored therapeutic applications have opened an array of opportunities for the digital therapeutics market. However, factors such as a lack of awareness and access to digital therapeutics programs in developing countries, patient data privacy concerns, and resistance from traditional healthcare providers may restrain the growth of this market.
Apart from the comprehensive geographical and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the digital therapeutics market and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographical focus, changes in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of top players in the digital therapeutics market. The report analyzes the digital therapeutics market by application, sales channel, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the digital therapeutics market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the digital therapeutics market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various digital therapeutics products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the digital therapeutics market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03957375-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001