ATLANTA, Jan. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DigitalSherpa, a subsidiary of Network Communications Inc., introduces myDigitalSherpa, an Internet marketing dashboard that consolidates all its content marketing and social media solutions for small-to-medium businesses into an easy-to-navigate customizable online tool. The new web-based dashboard, a free feature for DigitalSherpa clients at dashboard.digitalsherpa.com, creates a single point of access for DigitalSherpa services that help local businesses build an online presence, monitor their online reputation, create and manage a social media marketing program, optimize online content, convert leads into customers and analyze results.
"We've made it even easier for our clients to engage with their social networks, follow their RSS feeds, monitor their reputation and get a clear picture of the results of our Internet marketing solutions – all with just one log-in to myDigitalSherpa," says Adam Japko, president of DigitalSherpa. "The immediacy of our new dashboard provides a good client experience that also offers a window to all our turnkey content and social media marketing services, tells the story about our approach and illustrates the outstanding value we deliver to small businesses."
In one convenient location, myDigitalSherpa helps local businesses manage their:
Listings and Placement: Control Local Business Listings
- Quickly and accurately submit company information to over 135 of the most powerful local search listing platforms such as Google, Yahoo, Bing and Yelp
- Review how the business is presented on search engine result pages
- Set up 'team pages' for local communities or multi-location businesses
Alerts and Monitoring: Monitor Online Reputation
- Monitor and manage online reviews to increase click-through rates
- Analyze online mentions from news sites, blogs, and social networks – highlighting positive and negative mentions
- Keep track of competitors' online mentions and reputation
- Manage RSS Feeds and Google Alerts
Social Media Manager: All-in-One Social Media Management
- Access DesignSherpa's turnkey social media marketing service
- Create custom Facebook and Twitter profiles
- Build and manage white-labeled Facebook campaigns
- Eliminate the need to log into multiple social media sites
Blog and Content: Optimized Content Marketing Tools
- Access DesignSherpa's turnkey blogging service featuring customized content optimized for SEO
- Manage WordPress blogs all in one place
- Use curated content from custom RSS feeds and Google Alerts
- Draft and publish new blog posts
- Push blog content to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts
- Monitor and manage blog comments
- Create content editorial calendars for future publishing schedules
Leads and Conversion: Turn Web Prospects into Customers
- Create and optimize lead conversion tools and tactics
- Access and manage leads database
- Create new forms, buttons, and calls-to-action
- Keep track of Web prospects
Analytics and ROI: Key Performance Indicators
- Access to ROI Calculator to determine the overall value of their marketing programs
- Track top referring sites to their blog and website as well as top performing content
- Monitor the conversion of Web traffic into new leads
DigitalSherpa is one of the largest content marketing services for small businesses in the world, having initiated and managed content marketing and social media programs for more than 3,000 local businesses since its launch in August 2009. The solution was developed around the proliferation of blogs and other social media tools that made it feasible for small businesses to develop significant Internet footprints.
About Network Communications, Inc.
Network Communications, Inc. is a leading local media company providing lead generation, advertising and Internet marketing services to the luxury and multi-family segments of the housing industry. The Company's leading brands are Apartment Finder, DigitalSherpa, Unique Homes, New England Home and Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles. The Company's strategy focuses on providing high-quality and measurable marketing solutions to local clients by leveraging its proprietary prospect-focused distribution, social media and online franchises, and content management infrastructure.
SOURCE Network Communications, Inc.