CHICAGO, June 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DigitasLBi was awarded a National Silver ADDY Award for the "Maytag Man" campaign at the annual American Advertising Awards Show in Las Vegas. In its first year, the campaign features the brand's iconic Maytag Man character in an entirely new role across TV, print, online and social. DigitasLBi is agency of record for Maytag Brand, part of the Whirlpool Corp.
The "Maytag Man" campaign received the National Silver ADDY in the Integrated Campaigns category.
No longer the bored Repairman of old, this new Maytag Man takes on the role of the Maytag® appliances, giving Maytag Brand dependability a face, a voice and a hardworking attitude that consumers can connect with. This campaign rapidly increased brand health and market share.
The American Advertising Awards are the advertising industry's largest and most representative competition, recognizing creative excellence and the very best advertising. They represent the true creative spirit of advertising by recognizing all forms of advertising, from all types of media, created by all sizes and types of entrants, from anywhere in the country.
They are unique among all advertising competitions. It is the only one that includes three rigorous levels of judging: Entries are first judged at the local level through competitions organized by AAF member clubs; Local winners then advance to 15 district competitions; Finally, district winners advance to the national finals.
This National ADDY Award honor continues a winning streak for DigitasLBi and the "Maytag Man" campaign. Last week the agency was awarded Gold and Silver Effies for the categories of Home Furnishing & Appliance and Brand Renaissance respectively.
In March, the agency was awarded "Best In Show" at the Chicago Advertising Federation's American Advertising Awards along with two Golds and a Bronze. And the Chicago Interactive Marketing Association named DigitasLBi the winner for "Best Digital Creative."
Maytag Man Campaign Credits:
- Colin Ferguson
- President, North America: Joseph Liotine
- Sr. Director, Maytag, Whirlpool, Value Brands and Channel Marketing: William Beck
- Sr. Brand Manager, Maytag: Heather Jones
- Brand Manager, Maytag: Allison Gillespie
- Chief Creative Officer: Ronald Ng
- EVP, Executive Creative Director: Morgan Carroll
- SVP, Creative Director: Michael Frease
- SVP, Planning Lead: Behavior Strategy & Brand Planning: Jennifer Striegel
- EVP, Group Account Director: Chris Reed
- VP, Creative Director: Jeremy Bacharach
- VP, Creative Director: Louie Calvano
- VP, Group Director, Creative Strategy: Dirk Reinhardt
- VP, Account Director: Kelly Barnard
- VP, Group Director, Media: Katie Schnepf
- VP, Director, Media: Caitlin Finn
- Senior Strategist, Rubina Singh
- Senior Art Director: James Collins
- Senior Copywriter: Andy Masur
- Account Manager: Bridget Cahill
- Executive Producer: Tom Cronin
Social Media and Public Relations Agency:
- SVP Digital: Ben Foster
- Art Director: Jeff Campbell
- Art Director: Kyle Michel
- Copywriter: Zach Crantz
- Associate Creative Director: Luke Day
- Partner/Director, Global Brand Marketing: Kelley Skoloda
- SVP Account: Hope MacGregor
- VP Account: Sarah Gates
- Managing Account Supervisor: Katie Kierna
- Media Strategist: Rachel Carlisle
- Media Relations: Kelsey McGovern
TV Buy Agency:
Optimedia (New York)
- SVP Planning Director: Christopher Chin
- Director Strategic Planning: Karen Zelenka
- EVP Broadcast Director: Maureen Bosetti,
- VP Broadcast Director: Greta Matiash
Harvest Films (Los Angeles)
Cutters Editorial (Chicago)
Paul Aresu Photography
DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age. We help companies of all shapes and sizes decide What's Next… and then we take them there. Also a top-ten global agency, DigitasLBi is comprised of 6,000 digital and technology experts across 40 offices in 25 countries. DigitasLBi is a member of Publicis Groupe [listed on the Euronext Paris Exchange — FR0000130577 — and part of the CAC 40 index], the world's third-largest communications group. With approximately 60,000 professionals spanning 108 countries on five continents, Publicis Groupe offers local and international clients a complete range of communications services. Website: www.publicisgroupe.com.