DUBLIN, July 01, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46ljlj/disaster_recovery) has announced the addition of the "Disaster Recovery as a Service Market by Solution (Disaster Planning & Testing, Real-Time Replication, Backup Solution, Data Security & Compliance), by Service Provider (Disaster Recovery, Cloud, Telecom & Communication) - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The complete DRaaS market analysis consists of evaluating various types of solutions, services, providers, organization size, verticals, and regions. The overall market size is reached at by adding up the individual market size of all solutions and services.
The DRaaS solutions and services offer faster deployment, flexibility, scalability, predictable costs, and reliability to the SMBs and large enterprises. These benefits have encouraged enterprises to adopt cloud-based services rather than on-premises to save time and cost. The market integration of DRaaS is gaining popularity and is being used by businesses of all sizes across the world.
The report is expected to help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the DRaaS market into solutions and services covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split into verticals, organization size, providers, and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape that includes competitors' ecosystem and their roles in the market. Besides, there are company profiles of the top 10 players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the overall growth of the market. The report provides information and analysis of key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The Disaster recovery as a service market has been segmented into solutions, services, providers, regions, verticals, and organization size. The major vendors that offer DRaaS are Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Equinix, EvolveIP, Sungard, and VMware.
Many vendors have shifted their setup from premise-based to cloud as cloud-based DR provides flexibility and faster deployment and at the same time modernize and protects crucial data.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service Market Analysis, By Solution
8 Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service Market Analysis, By Service
9 Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service Market Analysis, By Provider
10 Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service Market Analysis, By Organization Size
11 Disaster Recovery-As-A-Service Market Analysis, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Cable And Wireless/Columbus Business Solutions
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Ibm Corporation
- Iland Internet Solutions Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Ntt Communications Corporation
- Rackspace Hosting, Inc.
- Sungard Availability Services
- Verizon Terremark
- Vmware, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46ljlj/disaster_recovery
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets