NEW YORK, July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain's latest report evaluates the current levels of global expenditure invested in various types of distributed fibre optic sensing (DFOS) technologies. Considering the proven effectiveness of these systems and their potential for serious cost saving over the use of conventional monitoring solutions, the DFOS market is a particularly interesting one to watch over the next decade.
Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) has multiple applications in critical infrastructure, military, security, and upstream oil and gas sectors. Visiongain assesses how these four submarkets are expected to evolve over this period in 15 key countries across the globe. The current climate in the DFOS market is then further illustrated by the positioning of the 15 notable manufacturers of the systems.
Although DFOS solutions have been historically most prominent in the upstream oil and gas market and could therefore suffer due to the latest drastic, fall in prices, visiongain expects that the impact on the wider DFOS market will be limited.
Accordingly, expenditure in the global DFOS market is anticipated by visiongain to reach $622m in 2015.
Why you should buy Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market 2015-2025: DAS, DTS & Other Sensors for Critical Infrastructure, Military, Security & Upstream Oil & Gas Applications
What is the future for the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee this 367 page report will reveal the following key information
- View global Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Examine 426 tables, charts, and graphs analyzing the DFOS market prospects
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing sector
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- OptaSense, a QinetiQ Company
Learn about the market prospects for the leading DFOS applications from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing industry? How will individual applications perform over the forecast period? Discover how high sales can go, from 2015-2025, learning about products and years with the highest predicted growth and revenues. You will be able to assess each technology's future, seeing progress and finding what it means, including emerging trends for those technologies. These forecasts will also reveal the competitive landscape. You will see what is happening, explaining the challenges, trends, competitors, and market opportunities. Our report reveals forecasts for the 4 leading key product types as follows and each of the 4 segments is further subdivided by each of the 15 national markets providing 60 discrete market spaces to analyse.
- Upstream Oil and Gas forecast 2015-2025
- Critical Infrastructure forecast 2015-2025
- Security forecast 2015-2025
- Military forecast 2015-2025
Understand the prospects for the leading national Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014.onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 15 leading national markets each of which is further segmented by each of the 4 applications revealing 60 distinct market segments to exploit.
- US forecast 2015-2025,
- China forecast 2015-2025
- Japan forecast 2015-2025
- India forecast 2015-2025
- Germany forecast 2015-2025
- UK forecast 2015-2025
- France forecast 2015-2025
- Nigeria forecast 2015-2025
- South Korea forecast 2015-2025
- Canada forecast 2015-2025
- Australia forecast 2015-2025
- Brazil forecast 2015-2025
- Saudi Arabia forecast 2015-2025
- Israel forecast 2015-2025
- Russia forecast 2015-2025
- View 146 contracts detailing major ongoing DFOS programmes and find out about the market dynamics & opportunities in 15 leading countries
- Understand industry activity with detailed data revealing where companies are earning their revenues and with what products and with which technology.
- You will be able to examine detailed tables of significant regional contracts, projects & programmes.
Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
- Increasing industry consolidation.
- Advances in product quality
- Analysis of barriers to entry
Identify who the leading companies are in the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 15 leading Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- OptaSense, a QinetiQ Company
- Southwest Microwave, Inc.
- Halliburton Corporation Company
- FutureFibre Technologies Ltd
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Baker Hughes, Inc
- Fotech Solutions Ltd.
- LIOS Technology GmbH
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Omega Company- Transneft JSC Group
- Omnisens SA
- Savcor Group Ltd
- Schlumberger Limited
- Silixa Ltd
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market
The Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market 2015-2025: DAS, DTS & Other Sensors for Critical Infrastructure, Military, Security & Upstream Oil & Gas Applications report provides impartial Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from these exclusive interviews with Pinnacle-Halliburton and with OptaSense are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015-2025.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's; increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market 2015-2025: DAS, DTS & Other Sensors for Critical Infrastructure, Military, Security & Upstream Oil & Gas Applications report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2015-2025 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market 2015-2025: DAS, DTS & Other Sensors for Critical Infrastructure, Military, Security & Upstream Oil & Gas Applications.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03016192-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001