NEW YORK, May 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain's latest report evaluates the current levels of global expenditure invested in various types of distributed fibre optic sensing (DFOS) technologies. Considering the proven effectiveness of these systems and their potential for serious cost saving over the use of conventional monitoring solutions, the DFOS market is a particularly interesting one to watch over the next decade.
Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) has multiple applications in critical infrastructure, military, security, and upstream oil and gas sectors. Visiongain assesses how these four submarkets are expected to evolve over this period in 15 key countries across the globe. The current climate in the DFOS market is then further illustrated by the positioning of the 15 notable manufacturers of the systems.
Although DFOS solutions have been historically most prominent in the upstream oil and gas market and could therefore suffer due to the latest drastic, fall in prices, visiongain expects that the impact on the wider DFOS market will be limited.
Accordingly, expenditure in the global DFOS market is anticipated by visiongain to reach $622m in 2015.
Why you should buy Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing (DFOS) Market 2015-2025: DAS, DTS & Other Sensors for Critical Infrastructure, Military, Security & Upstream Oil & Gas Applications
What is the future for the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee this 367 page report will reveal the following key information
- View global Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015-2025, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Examine 426 tables, charts, and graphs analyzing the DFOS market prospects
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing sector
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- OptaSense, a QinetiQ Company
Learn about the market prospects for the leading DFOS applications from 2015-2025
- What are the dynamics of the Distributed Fibre Optic Sensing industry? How will individual applications perform over the forecast period? Discover how high sales can go, from 2015-2025, learning about products and years with the highest predicted growth and revenues. You will be able to assess
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03414548-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/distributed-fibre-optic-sensing-dfos-market-2015-2025-das-dts--other-sensors-for-critical-infrastructure-military-security--upstream-oil--gas-applications-300273392.html