BOSTON, Nov. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The best early Black Friday DJI deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Deal Tomato. Find savings on top DJI drones including the DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Phantom and DJI Spark.
Best DJI deals:
- Save up to $450 on DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Mini, Spark & Phantom professional and hobby drones at Amazon - including savings on bundles, travel kits & accessories
- Save on DJI Mavic Mini, Air, Pro, Phantom & Spark remote-controlled quadcopter drones - at DJI.com
- Save on DJI Mavic Pro collapsible quadcopters at the DJI official store - check the latest deals on Mavic Air, Mavic 2, Mavic Pro Platinum & 4K models
- Save on DJI Phantom professional drones at the DJI official store - featuring discounts on the highly-rated Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 models
- Save up to 30% on DJI Mavic Air, Mini, Pro & Mavic 2 drones at Amazon - check live prices on Mavic Mini, Mavic 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro & Mavic Pro Platinum quadcopters
- Save up to $400 on DJI Mavic Pro drones & bundles at Amazon - check live prices on Mavic Air, Platinum & 4K models
- Save up to $71 on DJI Spark mini drones at Amazon - check live prices on the best-selling compact drone with intelligent flight controls
- Save on DJI Phantom professional drones at Amazon - check live prices on the highly-rated Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro & Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 models
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon's Black Friday sale page and Walmart's Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
DJI is known for creating high-quality drones for consumers. The company has a wide variety of products to choose from. The Mavic Pro is a powerful device with a 4.3-mile range and uses FlightAutonomy technology to avoid bumps. The Mavic Air is a smaller drone than the Mavic Pro but is equally powerful. It can shoot vertical and 180-degree panoramas and can record videos at 100 Mbps. For professional use, the Phantom series is recommended. It has a 1-inch 20 MP CMOS sensor and up to 30 minutes of flight time. A budget-friendly DJI drone is the Spark. It is a mini drone that features all of the company's signature technologies.
When did people start using the term Black Friday and why? The Friday directly after Thanksgiving marks the start of the holiday shopping season in the US. Historically, retail stores would introduce large discounts on their items to bolster their sales before the end of the year. The resulting profits are usually sufficient to put accounts 'into the black', which then became the reason why it's called Black Friday.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Tomato