JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Dec. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Pet Paradise Resort, a Jacksonville, FL based pet boarding company asked customers for New Year's Resolutions that will make their dogs happy. Here are 12 responses:
- I promise never to leave you alone overnight.
- I will not rush you to do your duty. No one puts a timer on me.
- I won't yell when you hide under the bed because you know we're going to the vet.
- I promise to give you more "sniffing time" with that beautiful Lab down the block.
- Yes, you can get into bed with me. Just give me a little more room.
- I will never again complain about hair on the sofa, pillows or my only Chanel suit.
- I will not put you out because your wet nose scores a bullseye on our guest's silk dress.
- We'll play more fetch the ball. Just give me more time; I get winded quickly.
- At dinner parties, I will never again falsely accuse you of producing strange odors.
- I will continue to sneak dinner table goodies to you - just keep it quiet.
- I will lose five pounds if you will. Okay, three pounds.
- I never say it enough. I love you unconditionally, something I learned from you.
SOURCE Pet Paradise Resort