IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Dog World magazine, the magazine for active dogs and active people, now in its 95th year, is pleased to announce the winners of its first annual Editors' Choice awards.
The 2010 award winners are:
- Bear's Stairs 4-Step Mini Pet Stairs by Animal Stuff, Inc.
- Condo Canine Tray by The Cosmopolitan Canine
- Convertible Elite Pet Gate by Richell USA Inc.
- Dog Wool Ball by Purrfect Play
- Drymate Dog Bowl Place Mat by RPM, Inc.
- Ewww Enzyme Powered Stain and Odor Remover by Bissell
- FitPAWS Peanut by Ball Dynamics International
- Get NAKED Low Calorie Dental Chew Sticks for Dogs by Natural Polymer International Corp (NPIC)
- Green Tea Grooming Wipes by Earthwhile Endeavors
- Humunga Stache by Moody Pet
- Knit Knacks by Pet Flys, Inc.
- Kryptaglow Body Harness by Coleash Co.
- Laughing Leash by Laughing My Tail Off, LLC
- Organic Beef and Chicken Jerky by PetGuard, Inc.
- Pet Water Bottle by Dog is Good, LLC
- Quantum Leash by Kurgo Products
- Ready Treat by Clip and Go Agility
- Robbie Dawg Organic Treats by Robbie Dawg Inc.
- Tagnabbit by Petmate
- Clean Teeth Gel by Tropiclean
- Wander Bed by Kurgo Products
- Yikes! Compact Deep Cleaner by Bissell
Submissions for the Editors' Choice awards were put through a vigorous testing process, which included product testing, evaluations from the testers, and feedback from Dog World staff.
Editor Jackie Brown says it was a tough decision choosing winners from the more than 100 submissions received. "During the evaluation process, we looked at the product from all angles," Brown says. "Was it truly innovative? Did it fit a unique need or fill a void in the market? Would the product benefit dogs or their owners?"
For the complete story on Editors' Choice, pick up the December issue of Dog World, on newsstands October, 26, 2010. The winning products can also be viewed online at http://www.dogworld.com/editorschoice.
To schedule an interview with the editor, contact Lisa MacDonald, director of marketing, at 949-855-8822, ext. 3345.
About Dog World Magazine
Now in its 95th year, Dog World is an award-winning publication aimed at the serious dog enthusiast: breeders, exhibitors, groomers, and competitors in all canine disciplines, from agility to water trials. Education has always been a priority, teaching new generations of breeders, exhibitors and judges to enhance their knowledge. The magazine's motto of "active dogs, active people" reflects the ongoing commitment to the world of purebred dogs.
SOURCE BowTie, Inc.