Unique Mixture of Learning, Networking and Fun
LOS ANGELES and FRANKFURT, Germany, May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- DomainSponsor®, the domain monetization business of Oversee.net® and organizer of the DOMAINfest® series of conferences, today announced the agenda for DOMAINfest Europe. The event is scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday, October 6 and 7, 2010, at the Hotel InterContinental in Prague, Czech Republic.
Based on the success of its DOMAINfest Global conference held each year in southern California, DomainSponsor expanded the DOMAINfest franchise in 2010 with a series of new regional events designed to make DOMAINfest's highly regarded learning and networking opportunities more accessible to regional domain investors and Internet marketing experts. Events in 2010 will include New York City and Prague; DOMAINfest Fort Lauderdale was held on May 13, 2010.
The DOMAINfest franchise is dedicated to the success of domain publishers worldwide. As with all DOMAINfest events, the European conference will combine fun and networking with in-depth discussions on how to increase the value of Internet real estate.
"Our Prague agenda facilitates important discussions around highly relevant topics for European domain investors," said Oversee.net Senior Vice President Peter Celeste. "At the same time, it is designed to help attendees build high quality relationships that will pay dividends well beyond the end of our two-day conference. From start to finish, our goal is to create an atmosphere and experience that fits with our DOMAINfest Europe theme: Building Bridges. Building Success. And for the first time ever, we will offer free on-site interpreters in select languages to help the largest groups of non-English speaking guests get the most out of their DOMAINfest experience."
DOMAINfest Europe will open Wednesday, October 6, with remarks by Jeff Kupietzky, CEO and President of Oversee.net, followed by a soon-to-be-announced keynote presentation.
That afternoon, during two-hour Power Networking sessions, attendees are free to walk around the conference room and meet one-on-one and in small groups with subject matter experts on the following topics:
- European ccTLD and IDN Opportunities -- Where should domain investors be concentrating their buying efforts? For corporate brand managers, do ccTLD and IDN domains represent a fast, easy way to penetrate into new markets? Attendees can refine their ccTLD and IDN plans by joining fellow attendees and respected experts in discussing these important questions.
- Alternative Ways to Monetize Domain Traffic -- Attendees can listen and learn from each other and from invited experts about monetization alternatives such as CPA, affiliate networks, and lead generation. Discussions will also center on website development technology, content sources and service providers effective in monetizing traffic originating from specific regions of Europe and the world.
- Selecting Keywords That Produce Traffic -- Experts will discuss European keyword tools and strategies that can help maximize the success of SEO, SEM, and domain name buying efforts. Panelists will focus on the most efficient and effective tactics and techniques for selecting what keywords to include in domain name purchases, site content, meta tags, and ad campaigns.
- European Legal Issues Impacting Domain Investors -- This is an opportunity to get free advice on the latest European legal and tax issues impacting domain investment decisions. Discussions with the experts will help attendees protect domain name assets and learn how to approach legal and regulatory issues.
After the Power Networking sessions, the Wednesday agenda includes a Moniker Live Domain Auction followed by a networking dinner party at an historic Prague venue.
The agenda on Thursday, October 7, is designed to help attendees build meaningful personal relationships by sharing one-of-a-kind experiences in unique excursions around Prague. When registering for DOMAINfest, attendees can select one morning and one afternoon excursion from the options below. Space is limited in each, so attendees are encouraged to register early in order to select preferred excursions. Details on the excursions are available online at http://www.domainfest.com/Prague2010/networking.
Thursday morning choices include:
- Guided Walking Tour and River
- Spy Game
- Grand Prix Go Kart Racing
- Bobsled Racing
- AK47 and M16 Shooting Contest
Thursday afternoon excursion choices include:
- Prague Castle and Church Walking Tour
- Grand Prix Go Kart
- Pub Hunt Contest
- AK47 and M16 Shooting Contest
- Skoda Road Rallye
Attendees can mingle, have fun and share interesting stories of their excursion experiences over lunch and during DomainSponsor's farewell dinner party.
DOMAINfest Prague Registration and Sponsorship Opportunities
Online registration is now open. Visit www.domainfest.com for event details and to register. The early bird registration rate will be US$395 until July 1, followed by a discounted rate of US$495 until September 1, then an increase to US$595. Companies interested in sponsorship opportunities can contact [email protected].
Moniker.com Domain Auction Schedule
Moniker® will host a live premium domain name auction on Wednesday, October 6 from 16:00 to 19:00 local Prague time, followed by an extended online-only auction from October 7 to October 14. The SnapNames Live™ technology used to run this live auction offers real-time online viewing and bidding from anywhere in the world via a free software download. Sellers can now submit domains for possible inclusion in these auctions. Auction details can be found at: http://www.domainfest.com/Prague2010/auction.
Founded and hosted by DomainSponsor, the domain monetization division of Oversee.net. DOMAINfest® brings domain industry and Internet marketing professionals together to learn, network, and do business. Guests will include online advertising experts, domain publishers, domain monetization experts, SEO/SEM specialists, website developers, online marketers, ad or affiliate network suppliers, search advertising providers, venture capitalists, bankers and trademark/legal advisors. Visit http://www.domainfest.com to review the agenda and register for DOMAINfest Europe or DOMAINfest New York City to be held on August 18, 2010.
Oversee.net® is the leader in Internet real estate, specializing in monetizing, registering, selling and developing domain names. The company provides an array of managed services to domain investors, corporations, and individuals across more than ten million web sites. Oversee owns one of the largest portfolios of domain names in the world. The company's unique optimized technology connects consumers and advertisers with highly relevant advertisements. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company's core brands include DomainSponsor®, SnapNames®, Moniker® and LowFaresTM. To learn more, please visit www.oversee.net.