LOS ANGELES, Jan. 22 /PRNewswire/ -- DomainSponsor®, the domain monetization division of Oversee.net® and organizer of the DOMAINfest Global® conference, has released DS NextGen™ an updated platform that enhances publishers' ability to maximize the return on their global domain name assets.
The company will highlight the updated platform at the DOMAINfest Global conference, taking place January 26-28, 2010, in Santa Monica, Calif.
The launch follows a year of worldwide economic difficulty that has caused publishers to carefully consider how their domain names can benefit from developing trends in online media. According to Peter Celeste, an Oversee Senior Vice President and General Manager of Monetization Services, Oversee has invested heavily in optimization and monetization in order to meet market challenges head-on.
"The system's infrastructure -- including available data, load times, optimizations -- has been redesigned with our clients' needs in mind," Celeste said. "What's particularly attractive, though, is that the platform is flexible enough to ramp up optimization in multiple markets. This ensures that publishers worldwide, and publishers with global domain name portfolios, can now benefit from the same high levels of monetization that DomainSponsor has always been known for."
The enhanced platform features:
- Faster optimization. The heart of the design is the ability to deliver UNIQUE, very highly optimized pages as quickly as possible, so publishers' traffic always monetizes at the highest level.
- Increased stability. The platform's distributed architecture ensures maximum uptime for all traffic.
- Better global response times. DomainSponsor is actively expanding its global reach to attract high-quality traffic worldwide. DS NextGen scales to allow DomainSponsor to better serve pages from all parts of the world.
- Faster load times. Streamlined page-serving technology reduces the amount of time necessary to render a web page, translating into more traffic.
- Examining traffic inflow for new ways to optimize. DomainSponsor is more thoroughly examining the traffic that comes into the network, allowing the platform to find new and creative ways of optimizing traffic.
First of several anticipated changes
Celeste says DS NextGen will continue to evolve over 2010.
"Domain name monetization will continue to transform," he said. "Having a platform that allows us to easily and continually optimize as well as support new sources of traffic is a significant advantage. We expect to leverage the strengths of our new platform and bring the benefits to our publishers."
Additional information will be available at DOMAINfest. Customers can also get an update by contacting their account representatives and visiting the DomainSponsor booth at the event.
Oversee.net® is the leader in Internet real estate, specializing in monetizing, registering, selling and developing domain names. The company provides an array of managed services to domain investors, corporations, and individuals across more than ten million web sites. Oversee owns one of the largest portfolios of domain names in the world. The company's unique optimized technology connects consumers and advertisers with highly relevant advertisements. Headquartered in Los Angeles, the company's core brands include DomainSponsor®, SnapNames®, Moniker® and LowFares.com™. To learn more, please visit www.oversee.net.