NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 12th edition of this report incorporates both original input and primary research, and represents an up-to-date and informed review of this evolving market. The report reviews recent developments, as well as providing forecasts to 2020. The key product sectors reviewed in this report are; curtains, blinds, curtain suspension systems and - new to this edition - shutters.
Key sections covered:
• Market overview - performance in 2010-15, key influencing factors and future prospects to 2020.
• Curtains - readymade, custom made/made-to-measure, curtain fabric and lightweight curtains.
• Blinds - roller, venetian, roman, pleated, vertical, soft etc.
• Shutters - internal plantation style shutters.
• Curtain suspension systems - poles and tracks etc.
• Supply and distribution - leading suppliers, distribution structure and key channels.
Key areas of insight include:
• Incorporates new review of the growing shutters sector.
• Analysis by sector – curtains, blinds, shutters, lightweight curtains and suspension systems.
• Factors affecting market growth - recovery of housing market, competition between some window coverings products, trend for higher spending on some products – particularly "measured, made and fitted" services.
• Changes to retail distribution – growth of online sales, etc.
• Market prospects for 2016-17 and longer term trends up to 2020.
Key areas covered in the report include:
• Market Size by Value – 2010-15 with forecasts through to 2020.
• Product Mix - analysis of the market by sector in 2015.
• Purchase Motivation Factors – mix by purchase decision 2015 and key influences on purchasing behaviour including house moving, housebuilding and conservatories markets etc. Market size and trends for doors/windows, conservatories etc
• International Trade –import penetration into UK market 2010-15, source countries for window coverings imports – changes/trends.
• Future Prospects – key factors influencing future market growth – health of economy, fashion trends, etc - and prospects for individual market sectors. Impact on market of upturn in house building, house-moving, and general improvement in consumer confidence, etc.
• Market Size by Value - 2010-15 at retail prices, and forecasts of sector performance to 2020, key factors influencing market growth, curtain market characteristics and future prospects.
• Mix by Major Product Sectors - overall share mix for ready-made, custom-made, curtain fabric and lightweight curtains (changes over last decade), factors influencing performance of individual sectors, prospects for future developments.
• Influence of Fashion and Styles – styles, fabrics, linings, trends in curtain styles and influence on purchasing decisions.
• Key Suppliers – key suppliers to the market, market shares for leading suppliers of ready-made curtains and curtain fabric, changes to supply structure.
• Market Size by Value - from 2010 -15, with forecasts to 2020, market characteristics, innovations and design trends, key factors influencing market growth, future prospects.
• Analysis by End-Use Application – % mix by value 2015 for windows, doors and conservatories, changes to mix since 2007.
• Mix by Blind Type and Style – share mix for custom and ready-made blinds, mix by type – vertical, venetian, roller, soft and pleated – 2015, key trends and developments for major blind styles.
• Controls and Automation – review of trends in controls sector, identification of leading suppliers of control and automation systems.
• Key Suppliers - supply structure, review of leading suppliers to UK blinds market.
• Market Background, Characteristics and Size – by value at retail prices from 2010-15, with forecasts to 2020, key factors influencing current and future market development and recent trends.
• Product Mix – share analysis by material mix (MDF, solid wood, faux wood).
• Key Suppliers - market share estimates and review of leading suppliers/distributors of shutters.
CURTAIN SUSPENSION SYSTEMS
• Market Size – analysis by value 2010 -15 with forecasts of market performance to 2020, key factors influencing future market development.
• Product Mix – share mix between metal, wood poles, tracks. Changes to mix of key product sectors in terms of volume, characteristics and style trends, examination of key product sectors.
• Key suppliers –review of leading suppliers to curtain suspension sector, estimated market share 2015.
• Analysis by channel – identification of key distribution channels for domestic window coverings, channel share, recent changes to share, leading companies within each major channel, growth of Internet.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03844907-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/domestic-window-coverings-market---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300317836.html