NEW YORK, March 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Winston Baker, the leading global producer of entertainment finance conferences, will be hosting their 9th Annual TV and Film Finance Forum East on April 27, 2017 at the Dream Downtown Hotel in New York City.
"The New York Forum is designed to explore the challenges investors face - and why they keep coming back for more," said Amy Baker of Winston Baker. "We'll also address how to monetize original content digitally, the next wave of alternative sources, breaking barriers on diversity issues, distribution and marketing trends, and exit strategies," added Katherine Winston of Winston Baker.
"There are major transformations occurring in the television and film industries," said Kevin Khanna of Fifth Third Bank, "Given this dynamic environment, it's crucial to participate at conferences that address strategies for success such as Winston Baker's New York Forum.
The forum includes a keynote conversation between Forum Chairman, John Hadity of Entertainment Partners, and Donna Gigliotti, Academy Award-Winning Producer, known for Hidden Figures, starring Taraji P. Henson and Octavia Spencer, Silver Linings Playbook, starring Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence, Shakespeare in Love and The Reader.
Daniel Levin, the financier behind the Oscar-nominated movie Lion, will join the conversation on "Game of Loans: The Next Wave of Alternative Sources." The event will also include an M&A panel discussion with Time Warner's Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions, Priya Dogra. Other notable speakers will include:
- David Acosta, City National Bank
- Alexis Alexanian, New York Women in Film and Television
- Arianna Bocco, IFC Films, Sundance Selects and IFC Midnight
- Eileen Burke, West End Capital and Advisory
- Anne Carey, Archer Grey
- Sachin Dosani, ACF Investment Bank
- David Gordon Green, Award-Winning Director
- Brian Hunt, Believe Entertainment
- Marian Koltai Levine, PMK-BNC
- Steve Kram, Content Partners
- Stephen Land, Jupiter Entertainment
- Mynette Louie, Gamechanger Films
- Matthew Malek, Foxtail Entertainment
- Carlos Mendez, Crayhill Capital Management
- Ian Orefice, Time Inc.
- Isaac Palmer, Qualia Legacy Advisors
- Lydia Dean Pilcher, Cine Mosaic
- Rebecca Paoletti, CakeWorks
- Adam Pincus, First Look Media
- Kevin Rea, FTI Consulting
- Matt Robins, October Films
- John Sloss, Cinetic Media
- Sofia Sondervan, Dutch Tilt Films
Partners and sponsors include The Hollywood Reporter, Akin Gump, EP Financial Solutions, Fifth Third Bank, FTI Consulting, Vine Alternative Investments, New York Women in Film & Television, and FilmFestivals.com. Program updates and registration details are available on the conference website www.FilmFinanceForum.com/NewYork.
About Winston Baker
Winston Baker produces conferences globally for the entertainment industry addressing strategies for finance, innovation and growth. For more information: www.WinstonBaker.com / @WinstonBaker.
WINSTON | BAKER
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/donna-gigliotti-to-keynote-at-winston-bakers-tv-and-film-finance-forum-in-new-york-300431562.html
SOURCE Winston Baker