LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., Jan. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Fans looking for non-GMO ingredients can turn to a trusted source for snacks this Sunday with brands from The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAIN), a leading organic and natural products company. Hain Celestial's deep bench of natural, organic and non-GMO snacks, including Garden of Eatin'®, Sensible Portions®, TERRA®, Bearitos® and Rudi's Organic Bakery® will be sure to win over fans at every Big Game Party.
Americans consume an estimated 11.2 million pounds of potato chips and 8.2 million pounds of tortilla chips during The Big Game, and party planners are looking for wholesome options to satisfy their guests. While Hain Celestial brands may not be the traditional Big Game players, their message is just as important.
"Even during one of the biggest snacking events of the year, people are becoming increasingly conscious of the type of food they put into their bodies. Consumers across the country, from New England to Seattle, will take pride in serving our organic and non-GMO snacks during The Big Game," said Jared Simon, Senior Director of Marketing, Hain Celestial Snacks and Bakery.
The Hain Celestial Group offers many wholesome snacking alternatives that are sure to lead to a touchdown of taste and flavor during The Big Game:
- Garden of Eatin'®: The #1 natural and organic corn tortilla chip brand made with organic corn and other non-GMO ingredients. Show your support for either Seattle or New England by filling your bowl with our Blue Corn Tortilla Chips. Popular varieties include Garden of Eatin'® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, Garden of Eatin'® Red Hot Blue Corn Tortilla Chips and Garden of Eatin'® Sweet Potato Corn Tortilla Chips. For more information, visit www.facebook.com/GardenOfEatin.
- Sensible Portions®: A leading natural snack brand delivering a wholesome snacking experience through its Garden Veggie Straws® and Sensible Portions® Pita Bites®. For more information, visit www.facebook.com/SensiblePortions.
- TERRA®: Real Vegetable Chips that combine the beautiful colors and delicious flavors of the earth's vegetables into a perfect crunchy snack. For more information visit, www.facebook.com/TerraChips.
- Bearitos®: A leading natural foods brand offering a wide variety of non-GMO snacks, sauces, refried beans and taco shells. For more information on the brand's product offerings or conservation efforts, visit www.Bearitos.com.
- Rudi's Organic Bakery®: Organic Soft Pretzels have everything you want in a quick bite. These dippable twists come in two varieties with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, no GMO ingredients, and no high-fructose corn syrup. For more information, visit www.RudisBakery.com/Organic/.
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
The Hain Celestial Group (NASDAQ: HAIN), headquartered in Lake Success, NY, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. Hain Celestial participates in many natural categories with well-known brands that include Celestial Seasonings®, Earth's Best®, Ella's Kitchen®, Terra®, Garden of Eatin'®, Sensible Portions®, Health Valley®, Arrowhead Mills®, MaraNatha®, SunSpire®, DeBoles®, Casbah®, Rudi's Organic Bakery®, Gluten Free Cafe™, Hain Pure Foods®, Spectrum®, Spectrum Essentials®, Walnut Acres Organic®, Imagine®, Almond Dream®, Rice Dream®, Soy Dream®, WestSoy®, The Greek Gods®, BluePrint®, FreeBird®, Plainville Farms®, Yves Veggie Cuisine®, Europe's Best®, Cully & Sully®, New Covent Garden Soup Co.®, Johnson's Juice Co.®, Farmhouse Fare®, Hartley's®, Sun-Pat®, Gale's®, Robertson's®, Frank Cooper's®, Linda McCartney®, Lima®, Danival®, Natumi®, GG UniqueFiber®, Tilda®, Akash Basmati®, Abu Shmagh®, JASON®, Avalon Organics®, Alba Botanica® and Queen Helene®. Hain Celestial has been providing A Healthier Way of Life™ since 1993. For more information, visit www.hain.com.
SOURCE The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.