LONDON, August 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
This week, Dreams, the UK's leading bed specialist, is launching an amazing nationwide competition for one lucky late night TV lover to win the ultimate in luxury beds.
Dreams is calling on the nation's TV fans to head over to its website and answer one simple question for their chance to win a luxurious Montreal king size TV bed with 32 inch LG LED television, worth nearly £2,000.
This beautifully-crafted brown faux leather Montreal TV bed is sure to give the lucky winner's bedroom a touch of luxurious style, as well as being a great place to relax and wind down at night, or wake up to the morning news. The modern, minimalist design incorporates a generously padded headboard which makes a comfortably relaxing backrest and a simple touch of a button on the bedside handset swiftly raises the LED TV from its concealed position in the slim foot end.
The competition will run for a month and is open to residents across the UK. Entries can be made at: http://www.dreams.co.uk/win-a-tv-bed.
The question is:
In which film does Meg Ryan play a Baltimore based newspaper writer named Annie?
- Sleeping Beauty
- Sleepless In Seattle
- The Big Sleep
The Montreal is part of Dreams' exclusive TV bed collection, with prices ranging from £800 to £3,000. As well as offering a huge choice of beds and mattresses, Dreams has everything needed to create a dream bedroom, from bedroom furniture to bedding.
Notes to editors:
- Dreams is the UK's biggest bed specialist, with over 275 Bed superstores nationwide
- Over 25 years experience offering everything for a great night's sleep
- Dreams extensive ranges combine the very latest in sleep technology with exclusive styles and designs to offer Britain's largest choice of beds
- Dreams has its own bed factory right here in the UK and is now one of the country's largest manufacturers of beds and mattresses
Dreams Montreal TV bed competition Terms & Conditions:
- Prize is 1 x king size Montreal TV bedstead with 32 inch LG LED TV. This prize is not exchangeable and there is no monetary alternative
- Winner will be notified by letter/email from Dreams
- Prize must be claimed and delivered within 6 months of notification date
- Dreams' standard Terms & Conditions apply (details available online at http://www.dreams.co.uk)