LONDON, May, 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The drones market is forecasted to reach $22.15 billion globally by 2022, according to a report by Stratistics MRC. The report highlights the following:
❖ Public service sector to use drones for routine tasks
❖ The drone market is poised for future growth
❖ Drones have a number of other commercial applications
Public Service Sector:
● Over the next five years, drones are expected to be adopted across multiple public safety applications such as law enforcement, firefighting, medical services, search and rescue, and emergency management.
Why is the market growing?
● The drone market is growing for a reason: Drones lower the cost of continuous surveillance, monitoring and patrolling. Patrolling and surveillance data can be intelligently captured and transmitted in real time instead of with a feedback loop.
Other Commercial Uses:
● In addition to public safety, drones can be used in a variety of other sectors.
● Commercial applications include media and the entertainment industry, which holds the largest share, agricultural and the military.
● Military drones are used for border security, combat missions and spying. As the demand for actionable intelligence to fight terrorism, the market will grow.
● However, challenges to the military segment include privacy concerns, government regulations, controlling drones accidents and the lack of professional pilots.
To see the report summary on ReportBuyer's blog click here.
T: +1 347 903 1913
About ReportBuyer Today:
ReportBuyer Today highlights the main findings of top quality reports written by leading publishers.These reports focus on several industries including Agribusiness, Life Science, Consumer Goods & Services, IT & Media and Heavy Industries.
For more information, please visit https://www.reportbuyer.com/today/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/drones-market-to-reach-22-billion-by-2022-300449725.html