LONDON, Oct. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Drug discovery outsourcing – your guide to the commercial potential of services and companies in this market
Where is the drug discovery outsourcing market heading? Visiongain's new report gives you revenue predictions for the drug discovery outsourcing market and its submarkets from 2015 to 2025, helping you stay ahead.
Our new 223-page report provides 149 tables, charts, and graphs. Discover the growing trends of this industry. In particular, our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and national level. You will see financial results, drivers and restraints, and revenue predictions.
Besides revenue forecast to 2025, this report provides you with market shares, business outlooks, qualitative analyses (including SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis), company profiles and commercial partnerships. Also, read the full transcript of three exclusive expert opinion interviews to inform you about prospects for investments and sales:
- Dr. Mario Polywka, Chief Operating Officer, Evotec
- Dr. John Davis, Director of Discovery & Dave Roberts, Business Development Director, Radiochemistry, Selcia
- Dr. Paul Overton, Executive VP, Business Development & Marketing, Apuit
See revenue forecasts for leading drug discovery outsourcing sectors
Along with prediction of overall world market value to 2025, our report shows you revenue forecasting for the four services sectors at world level:
• Chemistry services market forecast 2015-2025
• Biology services market forecast 2015-2025
• Lead optimisation market forecast 2015-2025
• Lead identification and screening market forecast 2015-2025
The analysis helps you identify market potential with individual revenue forecasts, annual growth rates and CAGRs and market shares.
Discover prospects of the leading national markets for the drug discovery outsourcing
The drug discovery outsourcing market is becoming increasingly global as companies look to lower costs by off-shoring their work to CROs based in emerging economies.
You will discover individual revenue forecasts, annual growth rates, CAGRs, and market shares to 2025, as well as written supporting analyses for each of the 13 leading national markets and the rest of the world (RoW):
• South Korea
• Rest of the World
Demand for CROs based in emerging markets will be a major driver of growth in this market.
Leading companies and potential for market growth
Our new study predicts the world market for drug discovery outsourcing will reach $16.6bn in 2015. There is the increasing trend for pharmaceutical and biotech companies to form partnerships and alliances with CROs during the early drug discovery phase.
Our research profiles leading companies, assessing their financial performance and products. You will see which organisations hold the greatest potential and what services each offer. See the profiles of 14 leading companies:
• Albany Molecular Research (AMRI)
• Charles River Laboratories (Acquired Galapagos CRO in 2014)
• Covance (Acquired by LabCorp in 2015)
• Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
• Viva Biotech
• WIL Research Laboratories
• WuXi AppTec
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Drug discovery revenue forecast from 2015 to 2025
• Historical and recent revenue figures
• Description of services and products
• Assessment of recent developments – mergers and acquisitions (M&A), collaborations, partnerships and alliances
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How the Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market Forecast 2015-2025: Opportunities for Leading Companies report delivers
In summary, our 223-page report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecast to 2025 for the world drug discovery outsourcing market and 4 leading submarkets – Discover the industry's prospects, finding promising areas for investment and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2025 for the leading 13 national markets – US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Mexico and the Rest of the World
• Assessment of 14 leading companies – hear about collaborations, partnerships, contracts and alliances and predicted revenues to 2025
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market – assess challenges and strengths, helping you compete and get advantages.
• View opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with leading drug discovery outsourcing experts.
You will find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. You will receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our study you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunities. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the drug discovery outsourcing market and leading CROs that offer these services. You find data, trends and predictions. Please order our report now.
Download the full report:
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers