CANTON, Mass., March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Brands, Inc., the parent company of Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, has announced the winners of its fifth annual Franchisee & Enterprise Awards, honoring the Company's top franchisees, partners/licensees and vendors worldwide. The Dunkin' Brands Franchisee & Enterprise Awards were created to identify and recognize the best of the best within the Dunkin' Brands system.
"We have tremendous Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins franchisees, licensees and vendors in our global network, and this year's honorees are an exceptional group of leaders who consistently raise the bar and set new standards for our business," said Nigel Travis, Dunkin' Brands CEO and Dunkin' Donuts President. "We applaud their dedication to excellence and commitment to growing our brands."
The 2010 Dunkin' Brands Franchisee & Enterprise Awards were awarded to the following franchisees, partners/licensees and vendors:
- 2010 Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee of the Year: Jerry and Sophia Fives; Northeastern Pennsylvania.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins Franchisee of the Year: Varuzh Tirityan and Vahe Asatryan; Pasadena, California.
- 2010 Dunkin' Donuts Developer of the Year: Edward Wolak; Scarborough, Maine.
- 2010 Dunkin' Donuts Operator of the Year: Dan Costa, Mike Costa and Mark Pesce; Acton, Massachusetts.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins Operator of the Year: Jiyoung Bin; Greenville, North Carolina.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins Combo Operator of the Year: Sam Panjwani; Burbank, Illinois.
- 2010 Dunkin' Donuts Partner/Licensee of the Year: Golden Donuts Thailand; Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins Partner/Licensee of the Year: B-R 31 Ice Cream Co.; Tokyo, Japan.
- 2010 Dunkin' Donuts International Developer of the Year: Konstantin Petrov; Moscow, Russia.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins International Developer of the Year (1-50 stores): Shaaxi Stellerich Food & Restaurant Co.; Xi'an, China.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins International Developer of the Year (50+ stores): B-R Korea Co. Ltd.; Seoul, Korea.
- 2010 Baskin-Robbins International Innovator of the Year: Americana-Kuwait Food Co.; Safat, Kuwait.
- 2010 Supplier/Agency of the Year: Harlan Bakeries; Avon, Indiana.
- 2010 Philanthropist of the Year: Joe Prazeres; Warren, Rhode Island.
About Dunkin' Brands, Inc.
With 16,193 points of distribution in 52 countries worldwide, Dunkin' Brands, Inc. is renowned for its leadership in the quick quality category. At the end of 2010, Dunkin' Brands' nearly 100 percent franchised business model included 9,760 Dunkin' Donuts restaurants and 6,433 Baskin-Robbins restaurants, and the Company had system-wide sales of approximately $7.7 billion. Dunkin' Brands, Inc. is headquartered in Canton, Mass. For more information, visit www.dunkinbrands.com.
Dunkin' Brands, Inc.
SOURCE Dunkin' Brands, Inc.