CANTON, Mass., Nov. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- For the next five days, Dunkin' Donuts is honoring and rewarding its loyal guests with the start of its first-ever Perks Week. Beginning today and continuing through Friday, November 18, Perks Week will offer DD Perks® members daily offers including:
- Mobile Monday: Earn triple points on all purchases made via On-the-Go mobile Ordering.
- Top it Off Tuesday: Buy or reload $10 to any DD Card using Visa Checkout on the Dunkin' Mobile® App, and receive an additional $5. Open to everyone, limit one per Visa account.
- WTFast Wednesday: Earn a free beverage (200 points) when using On-the-Go mobile Ordering on your first visit of the day. Limit one bonus point offer per DD Perks member.
- Top Speed Thursday: $1.29 hot or iced coffee when purchased via On-the-Go Ordering. Limit one per DD Perks member.
- Fun Filled Friday: Earn 100 bonus points when you visit your favorite Dunkin' Donuts restaurant and make a purchase using your DD Perks enrolled DD Card. Limit one bonus point offer per DD Perks member.
Dunkin' Donuts' has more than five million DD Perks members, and through the rewards program they are able to earn points towards free beverages with each purchase of Dunkin' coffee, espressos, sandwiches and more. All daily deal offers are available to both existing DD Perks members and anyone who enrolls in the program during the week.
In addition to Perks Week offers, DD Perks members who make a purchase during Perks Week with their enrolled DD Card will be entered into that day's drawing for exciting prizes from Dunkin' Donuts, with a new chance to win each day. Daily prizes include a trip to Hawaii in honor of the brand's first store opening, trips to Hershey Park, iconic sports games, and certificates for travel on JetBlue. No Purchase Necessary. 21+. US Residents. For details on how to enter without purchase, and for official rules, please visit www.DDPerksSweeps.com.
Dunkin' Donuts guests also have the exclusive opportunity to order ahead and speed past the line in store through On-the-Go Ordering. With On-the-Go Ordering, DD Perks members can place a mobile order up to 24 hours in advance, select their desired location, and then simply confirm via the new Dunkin' Donuts Mobile App when they are ready to pick up their order inside the restaurant, or at the drive-thru. The order is automatically paid for using their Dunkin' Donuts Card within the App. In the restaurant, DD Perks members have no need to wait, as they can speed past the line in store and go straight to pick up their items at a designated area. They also have the ability to save their recent orders as a favorite to speed up their next Dunkin' run. To enroll in DD Perks and for complete details about the program, visit www.DDPerks.com.
To learn more about Dunkin' Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts), Instagram (www.instagram.com/DunkinDonuts) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DunkinDonuts).
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 10 years running. The company has more than 12,000 restaurants in 45 countries worldwide. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is part of the Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
SOURCE Dunkin' Donuts