NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "The e-coat market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.34%"
The e-coat market is estimated to grow from USD 3.08 billion in 2016 to USD 3.80 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.34% between 2016 and 2021. This market is witnessing moderate growth because of demand for e-coat from the end-use industries such as automotive and appliances.
"Cathodic acrylic is expected to witness the highest growth in the global e-coat market"
Cathodic acrylic is expected to witness the highest growth in the e-coat market. Cathodic acrylic e-coat is typically used in applications where both UV durability and corrosion protection on ferrous substrates (steel) are required. It is also used in applications where light colors are required. Cathodic acrylic e-coat is available in a wide range of glosses and colors to maximize exterior durability, gloss retention, color retention, and corrosion protection. This type is used as a one-coat finish in the agricultural and lawn & garden equipment and appliances and air-conditioner applications.
"Asia-Pacific is the largest region in the e-coat market"
The Asia-Pacific region in the e-coat market is witnessing moderate-to-high growth with increasing demand, especially from China, India, and South Korea. The growing demand from the passenger cars and commercial vehicles segments along with electronic appliances market are driving the Asia-Pacific e-coat market.
China is the largest country in the Asia-Pacific e-coat market as well as the global market. It is the world's largest producer and consumer of e-coat. Many leading players are investing in the country to build new manufacturing facilities. The growth of the e-coat market in China is driven by foreign investment and availability of low-cost labor and raw materials. China is the largest manufacturer of automobiles in the world, with production of 24.5 million units (including passenger cars and commercial vehicles) in 2015. Increasing population, improved lifestyle, low-cost labor, and restructured environmental regulations would help the e-coat market to grow in the country in the next five years.
This study has been validated through primary interviews conducted with various industry experts in different regions. These primary sources have been divided in three categories: by company type, designation, and region.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 45.4%, Tier 2 – 27.3%, and Tier 3 – 27.3%
- By Designation - C Level – 36.4%, Director Level – 18.2%, and Others – 45.4%
- By Region – North America – 36.4%, Europe – 36.4%, Asia-Pacific – 18.2%, RoW – 9.0%
Companies profiled in the report
- Axalta Coating Systems (U.S.)
- PPG Industries, Inc. (U.S.)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- The Valspar Corporation (U.S.)
- Tatung Fine Chemicals Co., Ltd. (Taiwan)
- KCC Corporation (Korea)
- Luvata Oy (Finland)
- Hawking Electrotechnology Ltd. (U.K.)
- NOROO Paint & Coatings Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
Reasons to buy the report
- A comprehensive coverage and analysis of the global e-coat market
- Competitive landscape of the major players and their developments in the e-coat market
- Identifies opportunities for the e-coat market
- Identifies and targets high-growth applications
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04067046-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001