NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Eagle Ford Shale in the US, 2011 - Oil Shale Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
GlobalData's new report 'Eagle Ford Shale in the US, 2011 - Oil Shale Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020' analyzes the recent activities in the Eagle Ford shale play in the US. The report details the drilling activity in the play by analyzing the permits issued in Eagle Ford shale by period, county and also by major operators. It also provides the well costs and acreage costs. The report gives the major players in the shale play in terms of acreage and production. It also details the expected production from the shale play by 2020. The report details the major recent M&A activities in the play and provides the future plans of major companies involved in the Eagle Ford shale play.
The Eagle Ford shale play is encountering increased activity and interest from oil and gas companies. Increased drilling activities, acreages and production in the shale play are apt indicators of this development. As of June 2011, the Texas Rail Road Commission (RRC) had issued a total of 1,241 drilling permits in the Eagle Ford shale play during the period January to June 2011. The figure for 2010 was 1,010. Additionally, substantial investments are to be seen in the shale play. About $4.6 billion investments in capital expenditure are expected in the near future from major companies.
The report analyzes the activities in the US Eagle Ford shale. The scope of the report includes -
- Major companies in the Eagle Ford shale by acreage and by production.
- Eagle Ford shale production trends and expected production during 2010-2020.
- Cost per well and acreage cost for major players in the shale play.
- Eagle Ford shale drilling details by period, county and operators.
- Major merger and acquisition in the Eagle Ford shale play during 2010-2011.
- Analysis of operations of major companies in the play such as EOG Resources, Petrohawk and others.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Understand the changing dynamics of the oil and gas industry in the US by understanding the role that shale plays in the energy industry of the country.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about this shale play.
- Understand trends and activities in Eagle Ford shale play.
- Understand the market positioning of the major players in this shale play.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights about future opportunities and critical success factors in the shale plays.
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626