BOULDER, Colo., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Women's Council, an outgrowth of the Deming Center for Entrepreneurship at the CU's Leeds School of Business, today announced early support from more than 20 organizations for its WILD Summit leadership and entrepreneurial event. Companies from a wide range of industries already have committed financial support for the one-day event, and the Women's Council expects more organizations to demonstrate their support in the coming months.
The Women's Council WILD Summit is an event that brings together students and inspiring leaders at all stages of their professional careers who can share their experiences, knowledge and passions with each other. During the one-day event, more than 350 Front Range leaders – from students through highly successful and nationally recognized professionals – will delve into the trends that are driving tomorrow's business opportunities and discover how women are influencing change.
"We are so excited to have such strong early interest in supporting the Women's Council WILD Summit," said Cindy Carrillo, event chair for the WILD Summit and former chair of the Women's Council. "We've learned first-hand that when passionate leaders collaborate and mobilize, it's amazing what can happen. The caliber of women we have participating in the program sets this event apart as one of the Front Range's top learning, networking and growth experiences of 2013."
To date, supporters who have contributed include a mix of Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Big Cat donations. Supporters include:
- Olgivy & Mather
- Rudi's Organic Bakery
- Catapult PR-IR
- Comcast Corporation
- Julie Herzog at Schuchat, Herzog & Brenman, Attorneys
- The Millstone Evans Group of Raymond James
- Metzger Associates
- Sterling-Rice Group
- SBWA, LLC
- SDR Ventures/Carol Frank
- Camp Bow Wow
- First Bank
- O'Brien Braun Law Firm
- University of Denver, The Women's College Entrepreneur Center
- CU Leeds MBA Program
- First Western Trust, Boulder
- Celestial Seasonings
- Cooley LLP
- Holland & Hart LLP
There are several benefits to becoming a supporter for the WILD Summit, including:
- Positioning a supporter's company as a community leader and presenting their products and services to today's and tomorrow's women leaders.
- Further developing a talented local labor pool by providing students with access to a broad range of leaders and resources in and around the Colorado business community – resources that will support them as they move throughout their careers.
- Nurturing professional women and educators via a local network of peers and resources that support ongoing leadership development and entrepreneurship across the state.
- Celebrating and supporting the ongoing work of the University of Colorado Deming Center Women's Council – an organization that primarily relies on gifts and grants for its funding.
To learn more about supporting the WILD Summit, please contact Julie Herzog, WILD Sponsorship Committee Chair, at 303-295-9707 or at (email@example.com).
The WILD Summit will take place Feb. 1, 2013 at the Westin Hotel in Westminster. Registration is limited to 350 participants. Interested attendees are encouraged to sign up now at (http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1129021). For more information on the Women's Council and the WILD Summit, please visit (http://cudemingcenterwomenscouncil.org/index.html).
Share This Via Social Media: Early sponsors announced for #TWCWILDSummit13 http://bit.ly/OOPI2e
About the Women's Council:
The Women's Council is a membership group of professional women who serve the efforts of the Deming Center for Entrepreneurship at the University of Colorado (CU). It also is the sponsor of the WILD Summit.
The purpose of the Women's Council is to support the mission of CU's Deming Center for Entrepreneurship by providing access and connection for students to successful women business leaders who will provide their support and expertise and nourish both students and other women in our community to live up to their potential as entrepreneurs and leaders in business. For more information on the Women's Council, please visit (http://cudemingcenterwomenscouncil.org/wild-2013.html).
303-581-7760, ext. 18 (office)
Twitter handle: @tddouglas
SOURCE Women's Council