AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- eAssist Dental Billing (https://dentalbilling.com/category/eassist-top-doctor/) recently announced that Dr. Graves (https://www.cynthiagravesdds.com/) was the recipient of its Top Doctor award for November. The award is given each month to two eAssist clients who embody exemplary service and patient care, in addition to being of service to their local community. Dr. Graves specifically serves the Round Rock, Cedar Park and Anderson Mill area of Greater Austin, but has patients from all over Texas.
Dr. Cynthia L. Graves graduated with a bachelor's degree in biology from UT in Austin in 1983 before going on to earn her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) at Baylor College of Dentistry in 1987. Dr. Graves is fully licensed in four different states, having met the rigorous board exams of each: Arizona, Missouri, West Virginia and Texas.
One of Dr. Graves' most notable goals involves her dedication to continued education, leading her to earn a Level II Invisalign Certification as well as postgraduate training in Straight-Wire Orthodontics with the Gerety Institute. She is also certified as a CEREC Basic Trainer, and trains other dentists how to use the all-ceramic restoration technology.
Dr. Graves strives continuously to remove the fear her patients might feel during their dental visits: "When I was young, my mother waited a long time to get dental care, because she was so scared to go. I remember seeing the anxiety my mother had and thinking how unusual it was. Once she could wait no longer, she finally went to an appointment: fortunately, her dentist was unique and very gentle. He completely transformed the way my mother felt about dentists. I strive to bring that same quality into my own practice," said Dr. Graves.
Dr. Graves offers a wide array of dental services, including:
- Comprehensive Dentistry for the whole family: Digital x-rays, dental fillings, fixed and removable dental bridges, inlays and onlays, oral cancer screenings, dental sealants, tooth extractions, wisdom teeth removal and TMD/TMJ (temporomandibular joint) therapy.
- Emergency Dentistry: The staff is available 24/7 with an emergency hotline to help patients in the midst of a dental emergency. Dr. Graves' website is also filled with helpful tips and instructions for various dental emergencies.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic services that refresh smiles and help to build confidence, with whitening, whitening kits, Invisalign, veneers and single-visit crowns available.
- Sedation Dentistry: For those who are extremely nervous during dental work, Dr. Graves offers pain-free sedation dentistry via oral conscious sedation, nitrous, or IV sedation for oral surgery.
- Guided Dental Implants: Dr. Graves is a trained expert in dental implants and implant dentures. This cutting-edge technology involves restoration designs, advanced 3D software and meticulous placement to ensure the perfect fit and look.
- Invisalign: Dr. Graves offers this revolutionary orthodontics system that corrects the alignment of a patient's bite using custom made aligners that fit just over the surface of the teeth and gradually reposition them into their ideal alignment.
- Single Visit Crowns: Restoration of cracked, broken or decayed teeth all within a single office visit. Dental crowns are created right in the office using specialized computer-aided design programs.
"Working with Dr. Graves is like a DREAM! Dr. Graves consistently provides excellent detailed narratives, clear and concise clinical notes, and ensures her entire team is trained on the importance of keeping accurate clinical records. Dr. Graves is not only an excellent clinician, but from first-hand experience, she also has a friendly and warm chair-side manner and truly has a LOVE of her craft. Dr. Graves has a true love of caring for her patients like they are family and that is evident from the first interaction a prospective patient has with her office all the way through the clinical experience and follow up. I wish all our Docs were as connected to their ENTIRE practice as Dr. Graves is," said Shaundra Bobo, an eAssist team member working with Dr. Graves.
About Cynthia L. Graves, DDS
Located in Austin, Texas, Dr. Cynthia Graves' practice helps patients of all ages experience positive transformations in both their physical health and their perceptions of the dental practice as a whole. Dr. Graves offers a comprehensive range of services that use cutting-edge technology to deliver the best dental care possible. Learn more about what Dr. Graves can offer your smile at: www.CynthiaGravesDDS.com.
About eAssist Dental Solutions
eAssist Dental Solutions is America's leading provider of virtual insurance billing services for dental offices. The company's end-to-end solution eases the burden on office staff, while optimizing the claims payment and appeals process. eAssist ultimately helps practices be more efficient, profitable and customer-focused. Learn more at: www.DentalBilling.com.
Jaycee Brown, Director of Communications
SOURCE eAssist Dental Solutions