DUBLIN, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l4xfdf/easy_and_free) has announced the addition of the "Easy and Free Protection of Consumers' Login Credentials " report to their offering.
As more of their life activities are conducted online, how concerned are consumers about the protection of their personal and private information? And, if concerned, what actions are they taking to lessen the risks of an online lifestyle - for example: stolen identities, account takeovers, and exposed personal information?
In this report, we share survey results on consumers' concern and the degree to which they are addressing that concern in protecting their login credentials. Despite consumers' efforts, the reality is that they are out-gunned by cybercriminals and others that prey on the vulnerabilities inherent in online lifestyles. Consumers therefore need assistance to combat the multitude of cyber adversaries. To that end, we also briefly describe security options Google offers to consumers.
In a virtual tie for the most overall concerned ratings were the following three categories, with the for examples that were presented to survey participants for clarification:
- Login Credentials - UserIDs and passwords
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) - Name, address, phone number, social security number, date of birth, healthcare ID number, driver's license number, passport number, etc.
- Financial Information - Bank accounts, credit/debit card number, ATM PIN, account balances, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Consumers are Greatly Concerned about Information Protection
3. Zeroing in on Login Credentials
4. Consumers' Efforts to Reduce the Risk of Compromised Login Credentials
5. Google Security Options for Consumers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l4xfdf/easy_and_free