ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla., June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Travelers in search of the best prices for their summer vacations are in luck. EasyClickTravel.com, the online travel-discount website for bargain shoppers, has launched a new package-deal program that makes getting away more affordable.
EasyClickTravel.com has always been known for its low prices, but these new package offerings provide travelers who book a combination of hotels, flights and/or car rentals with even better savings. When compared to equivalent packages on other sites, EasyClickTravel.com's rates become even more attractive.
A few examples of the difference in prices for a seven-night trip for two:
- Intercontinental Hotel in Miami + Hertz Economy Car = $512; compared to $692 elsewhere – a 26 percent savings
- Disney World Hilton + Hertz Economy Car = $667; compared to $852 elsewhere – a 22 percent savings
- Drake Hotel on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago + airfare = $1,276; compared to $1,518 elsewhere – a 16 percent savings
- Intercontinental London Park Lane Hotel + airfare = $3,262; compared to $4,843 elsewhere – a 43 percent savings
- The Clift Hotel in San Francisco's Union Square + Fox Economy Car = $1,521; compared to $2,052 elsewhere – a 26 percent savings
"We pride ourselves on being able to provide some of the best prices in the industry," said Uri Argov, President and CEO of Travel Holdings, Inc., parent company of EasyClickTravel.com. "If you're making travel plans and you don't check our rates, you're making a mistake that will hurt your wallet. We're able to beat the rates of other online travel services at least half the time. In other words, if you never check EasyClickTravel.com, you're going to pay more than you need to on half of your trips. It's that simple."
EasyClickTravel.com is an online travel-discount superstore for bargain shoppers. It features great prices on hotels and airfare in addition to more than 2,300 attractions in 89 different travel destinations worldwide. EasyClickTravel.com is protected by VeriSign and is owned and operated by Travel Holdings, Inc., one of the most distinctive and expansive travel distribution companies in the world. Backed by superior technology, EasyClickTravel.com uses the fastest booking engines today.