SAN FRANCISCO, June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Eat Drink SF, formerly known as SF Chefs, is excited to announce the full lineup and programming details for this year's week-long festival. In its sixth year, this well-known Bay Area food, wine, and spirits festival, will be held July 27 – August 3, 2014, with the Lexus® Grand Tasting being held at Fort Mason Center, August 1 – 3, 2014.
Highlights for this year's festival will include:
- Lexus® Grand Tasting: Showcasing over 140 Bay Area restaurants such as A16, Acquerello, Bourbon Steak, Commonwealth, Copita, Flour + Water, Plumed Horse, The Coachman, and more. In addition, guests will enjoy specialty cocktails from some of the city's best bartenders, as well as wine from local and international wineries.
- San Francisco Chronicle's Top 100 Class of 2014 Dinner: Join chefs Andrew Cain (Santé), Michael Chiarello (Coqueta), Nico Delaroque (Nico), Tyler Florence (Wayfare Tavern), Shotaro Kamio (Iyasare), Jennifer Puccio (The Cavalier), and Jared Rodgers (Picco) for a five-course, sit-down dinner benefitting the SF-Marin Food Bank.
- Food Arts Industry Day: Including Matthew Accarrino (SPQR), Dominique Crenn (Atelier Crenn), Corey Lee (Benu), David Kinch (Manresa), Charles Phan (Slanted Door Group), Joshua Skenes (Saison), Craig Stoll (Delfina Restaurant Group), and many more.
- Cooking Demos: Presented by Food Network's Next Iron Chef Duskie Estes, Top Chef Masters alum Suvir Saran, and Top Chef alum Casey Thompson.
- Wine, Beer, and Spirits Tasting Classes: Featuring Chateau Ste. Michelle, Gentleman Jack, Hangar 1, Herradura Tequila, Stella Artois, Wines of Washington, Wine Spectator, and Woodford Reserve.
- Bar Crawl through the Chronicle's Top 100: Highlights include Adam Dulye (The Abbott's Cellar), Kyle Itani (Hopscotch), Louis Maldonado (Spoonbar), Isaac Miller (Maven), Melissa Reitz (Bar Agricole), Mitchell and Steven Rosenthal (Town Hall), Rachel Sillcocks (Range), David Williams (Bull Valley Roadhouse), and many more. Tickets available exclusively for San Francisco Chronicle members.
- CUESA and KPIX 5 Preview Series: Taking place at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market with demos from Central Kitchen, Copita Tequileria y Comida, Delfina Restaurant Group, and Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen.
Eat Drink SF celebrates Northern California's bounty of ingredients, chefs and restaurants, winemakers and wineries, bartenders and bars, brewers and breweries, farmers, and artisan producers. Eat Drink SF is presented by the Golden Gate Restaurant Association (GGRA), with title sponsorship by American Express.
Eat Drink SF is committed to its charity partners with financial support going to the following charities: Golden Gate Restaurant Association Scholarship Fund, Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture, Meals on Wheels, Share Our Strength, and Slow Food San Francisco's NOMADgardens project.
American Express Card Members have exclusive access to two weekend package options which include an all-access pass to either all VIP or General Admission Lexus® Grand Tasting sessions, as well as premium check-in, select cooking or beverage demos, and a limited-edition keepsake Eat Drink SF badge.
For full lineup of events and to purchase tickets, visit http://eatdrink-sf.com/. @EatDrinkSF #ieatdrinkSF American Express is the preferred card of Eat Drink SF. Tickets range from $30 – $325 with events on Sunday, July 27 – Sunday, August 3, 2014.
2014 Eat Drink SF sponsors are as follows (as of June 17, 2014):
Title Sponsor: American Express
Platinum Sponsors: Lexus, American Lamb Board, Chateau Ste. Michelle, Fine Cooking, Hangar 1, Hotel Council, KPIX 5/KCBW, Nespresso, SF Travel, San Francisco Magazine, San Francisco Chronicle, Stella Artois, Sub-Zero and Wolf, Sunset, Visit Seattle, Westin St. Francis, Westfield San Francisco Centre, Wine Spectator, Washington State Wines, Woodford Reserve, Andrew Freeman & Co., Dominic Phillips Event Marketing, Noise 13, and Tannin Management
Gold Sponsors: Campari America, Drink Me, Eater.com, Food Arts, Gentleman Jack, Grillson, Groupon, Herradura, Le Creuset of America, Mr. Espresso, OpenTable, Soy Vay, WHERE Magazine
About the Golden Gate Restaurant Association – Producer
The Golden Gate Restaurant Association (GGRA) is a non-profit trade association founded in 1936 to promote, extend and protect the interests of the broader restaurant industry, and to serve our members in the San Francisco Bay Area. Restaurants are a high-risk and generally low-profit-margin enterprise undertaken by people passionate about a wonderful cultural tradition: eating out. GGRA is a resource to help our members keep the doors open and tables set. For more information, visit www.GGRA.org
About Andrew Freeman & Co. – Co-Producer
Andrew Freeman & Co. is a high-energy hospitality agency with a unique blend of expertise in marketing, publicity and creative services. AF&Co offers programs that include: creative/concept development, branding, recruiting, public relations, sales/marketing, training, event management. For more information, visit www.afandco.com, or follow them on Facebook or Twitter.
SOURCE Andrew Freeman & Co.