NEW YORK, Feb. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- EHE Health hosted its first 2019 Benefits Consultant Forum Wednesday night, February 6, 2019 at the Top of the Rock at 30 Rockefeller Plaza. As an open discussion for benefit consultants and health care media, the forum hosted a dialogue regarding:
- A review of the epidemiologic and health benefits literature on the pan-enterprises value of evidence-based preventive health programs for large employers.
- A new paradigm of employee engagement – how EHE has applied best practices in the consumer economy to engage previously un-engaged employees.
- The emerging role of precision medicine to improve preventive health.
"We designed this forum to partner with the consulting community when they are tasked with providing actionable solutions to address the growing health and performance demands of their clients," said Tom Maraday, Chief Development Officer at EHE Health. "Our goal, as the preeminent provider of health preventive services in America, is to improve our data-driven approach with a practical insertion into the large employer ecosystem."
Consultants were able to hear first-hand from experts:
- David Levy, MD, CEO, EHE Health: provided a pan-enterprise measurement framework for the value of preventive health.
- Joy Altimare, Chief Engagement and Brand Officer, EHE Health: showed how health care programs can engage the un-engageable through a personalized, consistent and branded experience; resulting in significantly increased program participation.
- Elissa Levin, Senior Director Clinical Affairs and Policy, Helix: along with Dr. Levy, led a robust discussion centred around the lifetime benefit of genomic sequencing - the next leap in precision medicine – and its impact on individual and population health.
"We decided to include Helix, the California based leader in the human genome industry, because of their industry leading science, unique and transformational business model, and superior approach to privacy," remarked Dr. Levy. "As the leader in preventive health, we are dedicated to providing relevant advocacy to large employers in the responsible application of the fruits of genomic medicine to their employees."
Jaclyn London, MS, RD, from Good Housekeeping, "At this first colloquium, EHE addressed the most pressing issues facing large employers – the validation of enterprise value for evidence-based preventive health services, engaging employees around their preventive health needs in new and exciting ways and providing advocacy in the next wave of medical innovation in precision medicine. "
The EHE conversation continues at www.ehe.health.
For more information about this press release, please contact Vanessa Rissetto, Director of Communications + Events, email@example.com
EHE is a nationwide provider of managed services for preventive health serving large employers and their employees for over 100 years. EHE's vision of health, productivity and longevity delivers transformation value for employer clients and their employees by providing evidence-based preventive health care through their own clinics and contracted preventive health network.
SOURCE EHE Health