NEW YORK, June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Elasticiti (www.elasticiti.com), an innovator in analytics for media companies, today announced the availability of a suite of solutions designed to fill the analytics gaps of publisher research and yield management groups.
The solutions, delivered on an as-needed and highly-customized basis, accelerate the media company's analytics roadmaps to drive their business goals. Solutions include data science, data engineering, business analysis (i.e. analytical design and consulting services). The Elasticiti team unique offers significant domain expertise in managing and optimizing digital advertising business, trend analysis to drive yield, and more.
"Too many publishers are drowning in data, and they are struggling to get a clear holistic picture of the opportunities and risks they face. They have many hypotheses, but not enough time or bandwidth to test them. We've launched new solutions to provide a complementary method to help monetization teams test and validate productization strategy, help research teams better understand content distribution and audience preferences, and other challenges of the continuously evolving media industry," explained Benjamin Reid, CEO and Founder of Elasticiti. "Our goal is to dramatically accelerate the insights media companies may get on their own, given enough time and bandwidth. Our clients tell us this analytic agility gives them a competitive advantage."
The solutions include:
- Joining data from dozens of vendors and partners to tell a complete story of how the business is performing on and off domain
- Full-stack monetization analytics that span video, mobile, display sold via programmatic and direct channels
- Advanced diagnostics on most critical ad serving and measurement systems to ensure campaigns deliver as expected and analytics are fed validated data
- User content preference profiling and consumption patterns
- Sophisticated inventory capacity forecasting and the application of custom business rules to calculate availability
Clients appreciate the domain expertise and technical skills of the team which accelerates the development process. No longer are they forced to choose between one-size-fits-all analytics solutions or waiting in a queue of internal development projects. As the industry changes, they are ready to respond based on rich analyses, not 'directional' reports.
Elasticiti, an analytics technology and development firm, helps digital media companies accelerate their analytics roadmap to answer their most pressing business questions. For more information, visit elasticiti.com.