NEW YORK, Aug. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the global EV supply equipment (EVSE) market. Visiongain assesses that the number of deployed EVSE will be over 2.2 million in 2016. EVSE is undeniably one of the fastest growing segments in the automotive sector.
The report answer the following questions:
- How is the EVSE market evolving and what is driving and restraining market dynamics?
- How will each one of the EVSE submarket segments grow and which technologies will prevail?
- How will the national markets change by 2026 and which country will lead the EVSE market?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- And what are the trends in the EVSE and Electric Vehicles market?
We break down the most important sub segment of the automotive industry but also the key charging type's, infrastructure providers', and countries' market shares, deployment numbers and characteristics that will make them lead this specific market.
Now: "Tesla Looks to Sheetz for Expansion of EV Charging Stations". This is an example of the business critical headline that you need to know about - and more importantly, you need to read visiongain's objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
- 233 tables, charts and graphs analysing the EVSE market
- Overview of the global EVSE market status from 2016-2026
- Forecasts & analysis of the technologies and applications for EVSE
- Private EVSE
- Slow Public EVSE
- Fast Public EVSE
- Overview of the role of standards and compatibility
- Analysis of the EVSE stock deployment for private and commercial use from 2016 to 2026
- Regional forecast of the global EVSE market (in million units deployed) and its 3 submarkets:
- Forecast of each submarket by country throughout 2016-2026 and their respective market shares both globally and within the country.
- South Korea
- South Africa
- PESTEL analysis fused with major opportunities and threats of the EV charging infrastructure market.
- Expert opinion from a key-opinion leader in the market:, ClipperCreek
- Profiles of 15 leading companies in the market as well as their EVSE product portfolio.
- Liberty Plugins
- NRG EVgo
- Tesla Motors
- General Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Conclusions, trends and implications
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in the EVSE sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand new report you find 233 in-depth tables, charts and graphs, and trends – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 192 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global EVSE market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company's full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the automotive value chain.
- Automotive OEMs
- Electric vehicle manufacturers
- Charging station manufacturers
- Local authorities
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the EVSE market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Market Forecast 2016-2026: Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (EVCS), Private & Public, Slow & Fast Chargers: Top Companies Providing e-Mobility Networks, Vehicle To Grid (V2G) & Home (V2H) Infrastructure, Points & Outlets, Solar Power Automotive Recharging Stations (SPARC) for Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) & Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV): Technologies (Inductive, Wireless & AC Level 1 & 2, DC Fast-Charging, Charging Lanes, Online Electric Vehicle (OLEV), CHAdeMO, Tesla Supercharger) Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04031808-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/electric-vehicle-supply-equipment-evse-market-forecast-2016-2026-300308853.html