LONDON, Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
South Africa's retail market for electrical and electronics holds a notable market share of 7.6% in 2014. The sector produced a healthy growth over 2009-2014, and is anticipated to maintain its momentum, at a CAGR of 6.83% during the next five years. Rapid urbanization, falling prices of electronic goods, and the demand for electronic products featuring the latest technologies and superior qualities will create more scope for the sector to grow in future. The online channel is witnessing adoption among customers and they are increasingly purchasing electronic goods online.
- Electrical and electronics sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2014-2019
- Online channel is gaining rapid adoption and sales through the channel are expected to grow at a CAGR of 26.1% over the next five years.
- Electrical and electronics specialists will remain the major channel for sales having accounted for 71.7% of the sales in the category
- Communications equipment contributed significant share towards the electrical and electronics category group in 2014.
"Electrical and Electronics Retailing in South Africa - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2009 to 2019
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electrical and electronics sector in the South Africa retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in electrical and electronics category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including communications equipment, computer hardware and software. consumer electronics, household appliances and photographic equipment in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electrical and electronics market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3477138/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/electrical-and-electronics-retailing-in-south-africa---market-summary-and-forecasts-comprehensive-overview-of-the-market-consumer-and-competitive-context-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2019-300381527.html