NEW YORK, July 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Electrical and Electronics Retailing in the US - Market Summary and Forecasts" report provides a detailed analysis of retail sales from 2009 to 2019 across key channels in the US.
- Technology advancements and the launch of sophisticated electronic gadgets will drive growth in electrical and electronics sector
- Products that offer more advanced features and convenience, including wearable technologies, will continue to drive the market.
- Omnichannel presence and smart services remain order of the day
- Consumption expenditure is rising, fuelling retail sales
- Declining rates of inflation indicate more consumer spending
"Electrical and Electronics Retailing in the US - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2009 to 2019
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- US electrical and electronics market performance across key channels - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019 - pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market -explore novel opportunities that allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into US shoppers - what stores do shoppers prefer? Have the right insights to beat off the competition by effectively promoting to lucrative market segments
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve market share
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03089407-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001