NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains top 5 electricity control and distribution equipment market analyses from the following American countries: Brazil, Canada, the United States, Mexico and Colombia.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for electricity control and distribution equipment in top 5 American markets. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for electricity control and distribution equipment by country, 2004-2010
* Overall market volume for electricity control and distribution equipment by country, 2004-2010
* Market value and volume for electricity control and distribution equipment by type (automatic circuit breakers, distribution boards and electrical control, electrical fuses, electrical lamp-holders, electrical plugs and sockets, electrical relays, make-and-break and isolating switches, voltage and surge limiters and lightning arresters, other electricity control and distribution equipment, parts for electricity control and distribution equipment)
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of the electricity control and distribution equipment market in different American countries?
* How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
* How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the market?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626