NEW YORK, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
The G8 Electricity Retailing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 electricity retailing
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 electricity retailing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity retailing market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 electricity retailing market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $1,408.9 billion in 2015 to the global construction materials industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $2,154.5 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 8.9% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, France is the leading country in the construction materials industry, with market revenues of $670.1 billion in 2015. This was followed by the US and Germany, with a value of $398.4 and $107.4 billion, respectively.
France is expected to lead the construction materials industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,175.3 billion in 2016, followed by the US and Germany with expected values of $476.3 and $201.6 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 electricity retailing market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the G8 electricity retailing market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 electricity retailing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 electricity retailing market?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03662406-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001