NEW YORK, March 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This package contains 14 electro-diagnostic equipment market analyses from the following Western European countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for electro-diagnostic equipment in different Western European countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
* Overall market value for electro-diagnostic equipment by country
* Overall market volume for electro-diagnostic equipment by country
* Market value and volume for electro-diagnostic equipment by type (electro-cardiographs, magnetic resonance imaging equipment, scintigraphic equipment, ultrasonic scanning equipment, other electro-diagnostic equipment)
* Product prices
* Forecasts and future outlook of the market
* Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
* What is the size of the electro-diagnostic equipment markets in different Western European countries?
* How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
* How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
* What is the potential for the markets?
* How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626