STOCKHOLM, July 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --Highlights of the second quarter of 2017
- Net sales increased by 5.1% to SEK 31,502m (29,983).
- Organic sales were unchanged, contribution from acquisitions and divestments was 1.2% while currency translation had a positive impact of 3.9% on net sales.
- Operating income increased to SEK 1,942m (1,564), corresponding to a margin of 6.2% (5.2).
- Four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%.
- Solid operating cash flow after investments of SEK 3.5bn (4.1).
- Income for the period increased to SEK 1,308m (1,079), and earnings per share was SEK 4.55 (3.75).
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, July 19. The conference will be chaired by Jonas Samuelson, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr. Samuelson will be accompanied by
Anna Ohlsson-Leijon, CFO.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
Participants in Sweden should call +46-8-505-564-74
Participants in UK/Europe should call +44-203-364-5374
Participants in US should call +1-855-753-2230
Slide presentation for download:
Link to webcast:
For further information, contact Daniel Frykholm, Electrolux Press Hotline, +46-8-657-65-07 or Merton Kaplan, Investor Relations +46-8-738-70-06
This information is information that AB Electrolux is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 0800 CET on July 19, 2017.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download: