LONDON, May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 5th edition of the 'Electronic Security and Access Control Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' incorporates analysis of the key electronic security product sectors along with installation, servicing and monitoring of electronic security systems. The report includes a detailed review of recent trends and developments in addition to the future prospects of the market, and offers a comprehensive review of market developments.
Key sections covered:
• Overall electronic security and access control market - size by value, product sectors, key trends and market forecasts.
• Product sector review - market size, key influences, trends, future prospects etc. for;
• intruder alarms
• access control
• Supply and distribution - main suppliers and key distribution channels.
Key areas of insight include:
• Lower levels of major construction projects and RMI programmes in the public sector have impacted on the CCTV, access control and intruder alarm sectors.Technological developments have continued to drive the replacement market in particular, e.g. remote monitoring, cloud based surveillance etc.
• Increasing focus on overall lifecycle cost of a system including product, installation, operational costs, monitoring and management costs.
• Greater involvement of IT software and system providers in the electronic security industry driven by technological developments.
• Increasing emphasis on providing a full product and service package i.e. equipment, software, remote monitoring and maintenance.
THE MARKET FOR ELECTRONIC SECURITY
• Overview of electronic security market for products and services, plus an analysis of underlying trends and key influences on each of the main sectors of the security market - Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control.
• Historical background - development of the market, influencing factors, economic influences, etc.
• Market size by value for electronic security products and services - 2014-2020 - market prospects and factors influencing future growth potential with forecasts up to 2020.
• Key influences and trends on the development of the market - impact of the economy, technological developments (growth of VCA, networked systems, Smartphones/Tablet Apps), price competition and trends within the manufacturing and construction sectors.
ELECTRONIC SECURITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICE
• Value share of the market (products and services) accounted for by Access Control, Intruder Alarm and CCTV in 2015 and forecasts for 2020, background and current trends in addition to the anticipated trends within the various sectors.
• Market share by value for services accounted for by Access Control, Intruder Alarm and CCTV in 2015, current and future trends and forecasts from 2016-2020.
• Product features and trends, advantages and disadvantages offered by the various types of technology and key application areas. Growth of access control/CCTV, security, crime, general surveillance issues, IT, Mobile devices etc.
• CCTV equipment/product market size from 2010-2020, factors influencing the market, product trends and applications, future prospects.
• Access Control equipment/product market size from 2010-2020, factors influencing the market, product trends and applications, future prospects.
• Intruder Alarm equipment/product market size from 2010-2020, factors influencing the market, product trends and applications, future prospects.
END-USE APPLICATIONS AND DRIVERS
• Mix of security system installations by end-use sector for 2013 and 2016.
• Principal end use sectors – share taken by key sectors including commercial, industrial, public sector, health and education.
• Product mix estimates by sector. Trends within the key end-use sectors and related products, e.g. emphasis on additional services including after-sales support, growth of integrated and networked systems.
• Growth areas by end-use sector and prospects for electronic security products and services.
• Review of the major channels and trends, including direct supply, specialist distributors, electrical wholesalers, etc.
• Review of key companies including equipment manufacturers, distributors and installers - company profiles, turnover, key characteristics.
• Future developments in terms of the overall market - product trends, end use sectors and economic influences, in addition to other influences such as technology, servicing, price competition and changes in the supply structure, Facilities Management companies etc.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3516862/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/electronic-security-and-access-control-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300267354.html