LONDON, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "The electronic sensors market for consumer industry is expected to achieve double-digit growth rate"
The electronic sensors market for the consumer industry was valued at USD 11.94 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 26.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 12.26% during the forecast period. The demand from smartphones and wearable devices is expected to contribute to the growth of the global sensors market in consumer electronics.
"Fingerprint sensors are expected to register the highest growth rate"
The market for fingerprint sensors is expected to grow at the highest rate because of their growing adoption in a large number of electronic devices, especially smartphones and tablets, used mainly for providing additional credential authentication. The emerging trend of mobile payments further supports the growth of fingerprint sensors to ensure greater security and reliability.
"Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest rate in the electronic sensors market for consumer industry during the forecast period"
The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the electronic sensors market for the consumer industry between 2016 and 2022, owing to the growing demand for budget smartphones and the adoption of fitness and activity trackers. The Asia-Pacific region is also a manufacturing hub for home appliances and smartphones.
Breakdown of profile of primary participants
- By Company Type: Tier 1 — 55 %, Tier 2 — 20%, and Tier 3 — 25%
- By Designation: C-level — 30%, Manager level — 55%, Others — 15%
- By Region: Americas — 10%, Europe — 20%, APAC — 40%, RoW — 30%
Sony Corporation (Japan), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Murata Manufacturing Company, Ltd. (Japan), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), TE Connectivity Ltd. (Switzerland), Synaptics Incorporated (U.S.), Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (U.S.), and OMRON Corporation (Japan) are the key players in the electronic sensors market for the consumer industry.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report would help the market leaders and new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the electronic sensors market for the consumer industry comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the electronic sensors market for the consumer industry and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem and strategies such as partnerships, new product launches, and mergers & acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3717474/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48