NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain assesses that the global Electronic Warfare market will reach $10.31bn in 2016. It is therefore critical that your strategic planning is timely and your forecasting plans are in place to take advantage of the market opportunities.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the overall Electronic Warfare industry?
- Where are the business opportunities for Electronic Warfare?
- Who are the key players within the Electronic Warfare industry?
- What are the drivers and restraints underpinning the Electronic Warfare market?
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind.
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data.
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends.
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market.
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships.
5. Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles and market share analysis of 12 leading companies operating within the Electronic Warfare market:
- BAE Systems plc
- The Boeing Company
- Cobham plc
- Cohort plc
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Finmeccanica SpA
- Harris Corporation (including Exelis, Inc.)
- L-3 Communications Holdings
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Textron Inc
2) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in the Electronic Warfare market. We show you the prospects for the following national markets with each further subdivided into submarket forecasts for electronic attack, electronic protection and electronic support:
- Saudi Arabia
- United States
- United Kingdom
3) The analysis is also underpinned by our 3 exclusive interviews with leading experts
- Bruce Hargrave, Senior Lecturer and Military Academic Programmes Leader, The University of Lincoln.
- Byron Green, Vice President of Business Development at Textron Systems
- Ioannis Vagias, Lecturer in Electronic Warfare and RADAR, Cranfield University
4) Our overview also forecasts and analyses these submarkets from 2016-2026 at the global level and for each of the 11 national markets
- Electronic Attack
- Electronic Protection
- Electronic Support
5) See detailed tables of 343 electronic warfare contracts, projects and programmes
This independent 466 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 416 tables and figures examining the Electronic Warfare market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS national market forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2016-2026 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the Electronic Warfare value chain.
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the Electronic Warfare sector with an interest in Electronic Warfare. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Electronic Warfare (EW) Market Report 2016-2026: Forecasts & Analysis of Top Companies in Electronic Attack (EA), Electronic Protection (EP) & Electronic Support (ES) report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03605081-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/electronic-warfare-ew-market-report-2016-2026-forecasts--analysis-of-top-companies-in-electronic-attack-ea-electronic-protection-ep--electronic-support-es-300332289.html