LONDON, Jan. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research market report focuses on embedded technology; hardware and software. The report forecasts the market for embedded technology through 2019 by considering macroeconomic factors and dynamics of the markets for various end products. It also provides measurement and analysis of major market segments and highlights major players and emerging trends affecting the market.
Use this report to:
- Learn about the market for embedded technology through 2019 by considering macroeconomic factors and dynamics of the markets for various end products.
l Analyze key components of embedded devices, underlying business models and the drivers for each, the overall market size and projection, and the size and projection of
major market segments.
- Gain information on geographical trends that impact the embedded technology, such as the rise of Asian markets as a major consumer base.
- The worldwide market for embedded technology was estimated to be worth $142.8 billion in 2013. The market is expected to grow at a projected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% over the next five years to total $152.4 billion by 2014 and $198.5 billion by 2019.
- The embedded hardware segment represents the majority of the overall market, with almost $147 billion in revenue expected in 2014 and nearly $191 billion by 2019, with a CAGR of 5.4%.
- The embedded software segment accounts for $5.4 billion in revenue expected in 2014. With a CAGR of 6.8%, it is expected to reach $7.5 billion by 2019.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2403057/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers