LONDON, Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Background:
Composites have already proven their worth as the materials having excellent performance benefits. The current challenges lying ahead are to make them cost-effective and speed up the manufacturing process. The efforts to meet these challenges have resulted in the development of advanced manufacturing techniques and innovative materials. The future market is expected to be highly competitive, and companies with innovation capability can thrive and gain market share. The market for one of the composite materials, such as glass fiber, which is used as a reinforcing material for a variety of applications, such as boat, construction, wind, pipe and tank, and consumer goods, was approximately $8.1 billion in 2013. Manufacturers of glass fibers are expected to focus on continuously developing high-performance glass fibers to meet higher mechanical and chemical requirements of different applications.
Recently, PPG, 3B, Jushi Group, Owens Corning, and others have launched products to meet the requirements of the industry. Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed innovations in the global composites market by material, application, and technology and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Emerging Innovations in Composites Industry". This report provides an analysis of innovations in composites manufacturing technologies, applications and materials, including the market potential of materials, value chain, key drivers, unmet need, and the future roadmap for innovations in the composites industry. The study also includes the global composites market forecasts through 2025, by application.
Innovations in the composites industry are categorized or presented in the report as under the following headings:
Megatrends in composites by:
Innovations in the global composites industry by material:
- Glass Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
- Natural Fiber
- Core Materials
Innovations in the global composites industry by application:
- Wind Energy
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel expects significant innovations in the composites market in the next 50 years. Most of the innovations in composite materials are focusing on performance improvement and cost benefits.
Features of This Report:
To make any investment, business or strategic decisions, you need timely and robust market information. This market report fulfills this core need. This is an indispensable reference guide for composite material suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, researchers, engineers, distributors and many more, who are dealing with the composites industry. Some of the features of this market report are:
- Market size and growth rates of the global composites market. Market for FRP and advanced composites
- Global composite industry size in terms of value and volume
- Global composites industry trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) in terms of value and volume by region and by application
- Market size estimates for reinforcements and resins
- Market breakdown by applications and key regions North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World
- Composites market by countries such as China, India, US, and Germany.
- Competitive analysis between steel, aluminum, plastics and the composites industry
- Market breakdown by manufacturing process, by market segments, and by various material types
- Thermoset and thermoplastic composites market size, trends and forecast
- Market outlook and global trends in automotive, marine, construction, aerospace and other important market segments with needs and challenges of various market segments
- Value chain analysis. Dollar and gross profit flow through various nodes of the value chain (from raw material to final application)
- Material price and property comparison. Fiber and resin price history and forecast.
Material prices of more than 100 materials such as fibers, resins, fabrics, prepregs, adhesives, and metals.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2788887/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48