DUBLIN, Oct. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2twd5/2016_emerging) has announced the addition of the "2016 Emerging Opportunities in the Japanese Enteric Diseases Diagnostic Testing Market" report to their offering.
About This Report
This new 322-page report presents detailed analysis of the Japanese Enteric Diseases market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Campylobacter, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Enterovirus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, Vibrio and Yersinia. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals and Commercial/Private Labs.
In addition to market share and sales forecasts, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies;
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for microbiology testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies
- Bayer Healthcare
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Kyowa Medex
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Quest Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2twd5/2016_emerging
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets