SAN BRUNO, Calif., Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EMLab P&K, a TestAmerica company, marks 10 years of providing IAQ clients with its industry-leading MoldRANGE reports. EMLab P&K is the first and only testing laboratory in the IAQ industry to provide MoldRANGE reports. EMLab P&K's MoldRANGE report enables clients to understand which types of mold spores may indicate indoor mold growth, even when samples are taken in bad weather or with snow cover. Since the introduction of the MoldRANGE report in 2003, EMLab P&K has produced more than 150,000 reports serving over 2,000 IAQ clients.
"Achieving this key milestone reflects the tremendous success of our MoldRANGE reports. We are deeply committed to supporting the needs of our clients," said Dave Gallup, EMLab P&K's General Manager and Co-Founder.
EMLab P&K's MoldRANGE reports complement the many innovative and comprehensive tools that enable clients to manage projects easily and efficiently. EMLab P&K's innovations and tools include:
- MoldRANGE: Enables clients to take fewer samples to determine which outdoor mold spores may be causing indoor mold growth
- MoldRANGE California Climate: Provides California clients zip code-specific mold spore insights with the same benefits of the MoldRANGE report
- MoldSCORE: Provides a visual "mold score" to complement mold investigations and aids in quickly determining if remediation is needed
- MoldSTAT: Saves time for clients who use statistical tests to validate spore trap data by providing the statistics in one convenient report
- BioCassette: Simplifies the culturable air sampling process which minimizes errors and contamination
- IAQ Pocket Reference Guide: Comprehensive information for the IAQ industry in one convenient booklet and available on mobile app
- Webinars: Online education for IAQ professionals with continuing education credits
- Mobile Apps (iPhone and Android): Enables clients to access lab results easier and faster, using their mobile devices
"Over the years, EMLab P&K has contributed to the IAQ industry and remains the clear leader in setting the standard for quality, accuracy, and superior client service. We are able to contribute meaningful tools to the IAQ industry because we value and listen to our clients. We have also partnered with key opinion leaders and scientists in the IAQ industry, such as Dr. Harriet Burge, which is a testament to our commitment to providing scientifically accurate data," states Dave Gallup.
About EMLab P&K
EMLab P&K, a TestAmerica company, is one of the leading commercial indoor air quality laboratories in North America with over 60 service and drop-off locations throughout the United States. EMLab P&K specializes in analyzing air and surface samples to identify mold, bacteria, fungi, asbestos, and allergens. EMLab P&K also offers USP 797 testing, PCR testing, radon analysis, and materials testing. EMLab P&K has an extensive list of accreditations from leading organizations and government agencies including: AIHA, NVLAP, CA-ELAP, NY-ELAP, Texas DSHS, and other accrediting programs. For more information, visit the official website at http://www.emlab.com or call 866-888-6653.
Press Release Contact Information:
This release was issued through WebWire(R). For more information visit http://www.webwire.com.
Press Release URL:
SOURCE EMLab P&K