SYDNEY, Sept. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Emma & Tom's, a leading Australian producer of healthy drinks and snacks, has replaced its previous MYOB system and implemented the JCurve edition* of NetSuite to manage its mission critical business operations across its entire distribution supply chain, financials, financial reporting, customer relationship management (CRM), sales and marketing, order management and warehouse and inventory management. Since going live on NetSuite, Emma and Tom's has achieved 30 percent revenue growth year-over-year and has been able to gain the scalability needed to manage its fast growing business, which today has 40 distribution vans delivering to more than 3,000 café and retail customers around Australia.
Established in 2004, Emma & Tom's adopted the names of its founders as part of its start-up mentality and ethos around genuinely personal customer service. That same ethos informed Emma & Tom's decision to take its entire distribution process in-house, ensuring utmost quality control for its healthy products – including smoothies, juices, and snack bars – while also building stronger relationships with its over 3,000 customers around Australia. Doing so, however, required a business and supply chain management platform that could not only track and monitor these high-volume, high-complexity operations in real-time, but also scale up to accommodate Emma & Tom's ambitions to expand operations. Emma & Tom's chose NetSuite based on its breadth of functionality and scalability – both of which exceeded those of other platforms while remaining extremely affordable.
Emma Welsh, CEO of Emma & Tom's, said, "NetSuite differs from other cloud-based ERP and accounting platforms because its performance simply overshadows the rest. The platform not only gives us extremely high flexibility in how we optimise, integrate, and expand our operations nationally, but does so with a finesse that ensures the quality of our personal customer service. We have gone from small start-up to now having 60 people – and we're excited to fuel further growth through NetSuite."
Graeme Burt, Channel Sales Director, Asia Pacific and Japan, NetSuite commented, "Given the current political focus on innovation, there has never been a better time for Australian businesses of all sizes to rethink about how they can effectively scale their business through technology. Cloud ERP solutions enable local brands like Emma & Tom's to scale and expand rapidly to stay ahead of the competition, whilst also staying true to their core values and strengths."
NetSuite can deliver the following features and benefits to Emma and Tom's:
- Track sales and inventory in real-time, minimising delays and ensuring customers receive the freshest products available. Via an Android app, drivers of Emma & Tom's 40 mobile distribution vans input fulfilment updates at every delivery, which NetSuite then converts into real-time updates of inventory, stock movements, and profit and loss visibility. These updates can be viewed by Emma & Tom's five-person management team via any device – particularly useful given the team's frequent movements between their four distribution centres in Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, and Sydney.
- Expand product range without increasing operational complexity. NetSuite tracks multiple inventory locations and stock lines through a single, integrated viewpoint for Emma & Tom's staff. As a result, Emma & Tom's has experienced year-on-year revenue growth of 30 percent since 2013 – a strong result that has given the company the ability to dedicate more resources to plan the company's national and global expansion.
- Multiple warehouse management. NetSuite allows Emma and Tom's to seamlessly track not just its fleet of mobile distribution vans, but also consolidate and monitor inventory levels across multiple warehouse locations across Australia.
- Real-time financial reporting speeds up the financial close.
- Built-in business intelligence that provides real-time insights into key business performance indicators for a unified view of the organisation and delivers a single version of truth.
- A flexible and agile platform. The NetSuite platform enables Emma and Tom's to customise their requirements by easily capturing data from new resources like vans and warehouses as and when these are added to the distribution network.
Stephen Canning, Chief Executive Officer for JCurve, said, "The JCurve edition of NetSuite lends itself uniquely to emerging and growing businesses that have high growth potential and whose operations might otherwise suffer from added complexity as they expand. For Emma & Tom's, the quality of those operations directly correlates to how customers experience the brand. Thanks to NetSuite, Emma & Tom's steadfast commitment to personal customer service can effectively scale across new product lines and markets, without any compromise whatsoever to the product quality that the business has built its reputation on."
*JCurve edition of NetSuite –allows emerging and growing businesses to run their entire business on an all-in-one cloud ERP, bringing together inventory management, financials, CRM, sales and more.
In 1998, NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world's first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organisations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.
For more information about NetSuite please visit www.netsuite.com.au.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.