RADNOR, Pa., March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- eMoney Advisor today announced the launch of eMoney for Enterprise, a new division dedicated to supporting the unique needs of firms seeking scalable technology solutions. eMoney currently serves more than 40,000 clients and has seen a 24 percent increase in enterprise adoptions since 2015. As a result, 35 enterprise clients representing more than 17,000 financial professionals working at banks, large RIAs, broker-dealers, insurance companies and other financial institutions now make up approximately 40 percent of eMoney's user-base.
To better support current and prospective enterprise clients, the company has been continuously dedicating talent and other resources to focus on enterprise solutions, account management, marketing and sales. Additionally, eMoney's product strategy has expanded to better accommodate enterprises through an enhanced suite of capabilities, user roles, pricing and packaging options.
"We believe that the value advisors bring to their clients transcends the size of their practice, and we are committed to delivering solutions that support a wide range of advisors and firms with diverse needs," said Ed O'Brien, CEO of eMoney, who is approaching his one-year milestone with the company.
"Over the past 16 years, we've built our business, advisor by advisor, relationship by relationship, to earn the trust and loyalty of the industry's best. Given the experiences we've developed in supporting large scale deployments – as well as a meaningful number of true enterprise relationships – we think it's the right time to launch this new division for financial institutions looking to implement technology across their entire user-base. We've served enterprise clients for quite some time now, and we understand that each organization's goals are different. To best support them, we must offer a personalized technology partnership, no matter their size or scope," he said.
To help enterprise clients accomplish their business goals, eMoney has conducted research to identify their organizational needs at both the firm and home office levels. Subsequently, as new products and features are developed and updates are made to current functionality, distinct variations exist within each to accommodate both the advisor and the enterprise buyer.
Some of the newest solutions designed with firm-focused functionality include:
- Office Analytics: Robust analytics and reporting at the office level which provides access to firm-wide insights, turning data into actionable business opportunities.
Launch Date: November 2016 with ongoing enhancements; available now
- Advisor Assurance: Office-level compliance to provide home-office decision makers the oversight and insight needed for long-term and scalable growth. Regardless of the outcome of the Department of Labor's pending Fiduciary Rule, firms will be prepared for an ever-changing regulatory environment using streamlined compliance solutions such as the documentation and archival of key advisor-client interactions.
Launch Date: April 4
- Digital Advice: Leveraging the recently launched features of self-registration and automated onboarding, advisors and firms with Fidelity brokerage integration enabled can offer account opening and investment management through AMP, co-developed with Fidelity.
Launch Date: Q3 2017
- Advisor Branded Marketing: Creates consistent marketing effort across an entire advisor force with custom-branded, automated marketing campaigns that generate and nurture client networks.
Launch Date: Q3 2017
- API Integration: An open API strategy to enable greater freedom and flexibility for firms to customize their own technology solution.
Launch Date: Q4 2017
- Simplified Planning: A streamlined planning tool to meet mass-market planning needs and scale financial planning across an organization.
Launch Date: Q1 2018
The foundation of eMoney's product suite includes three distinct solutions — emX Pro, emX and emX Select. They are available with different packaging options and price points for organizations buying licenses at scale. This model defies the status quo of financial technology products that are ineffectively delivered as one size fits all.
At both the advisor and enterprise levels, these award-winning solutions offer integrated advisor and client experiences, deep third-party integrations, flexibility and choice in financial planning capabilities and powerful account aggregation, among other features that can be customized and configured for enterprises looking to offer eMoney to a large number of their advisors.
"Our solutions provide the most value when fully aligned with the goals of the advisor, and we've successfully applied and continue to evolve this philosophy for firms looking for scalable ways to improve their businesses through technology partnerships and outsourced innovation – from planning needs to compliance, data analytics, marketing and more," said O'Brien.
"We're confident we can serve advisors and firms across all segments, relying on the principles that have brought us to where we are today and executing on our commitment to innovation now more than ever."
To learn more about eMoney for Enterprise, visit info.emoneyadvisor.com/enterprise.
About eMoney Advisor
eMoney Advisor, LLC ("eMoney"), based in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is the only wealth-planning system for financial advisors and firms that offers superior transparency, accessibility, security, and organization for everything that affects their clients' financial lives. A technology envisioned and created to transform the way financial professionals deliver scalable advice and build collaborative relationships with their clients, eMoney's award-winning software and resources help advisors prepare their clients for secure financial futures. For more information, please visit www.emoneyadvisor.com.
SOURCE eMoney Advisor