SAN FRANCISCO, March 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global endocrine testing market is expected to reach USD 13.02 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing geriatric population and growing rate of diseases such as obesity and diabetes is expected to drive the market growth.
The presence of a large population over 60 years, having lower immunity levels and are prone to neurological diseases, cardiac problems, cancers, and spinal injuries, is a high impact-rendering driver for the growth of endocrine testing market over the forecast period.
Sedentary lifestyles of people with unhealthy food habits and increasing stress levels resulted in an increase in the diabetic and obese population. This demographic is highly susceptible to endocrine diseases and is anticipated to contribute to industry growth substantially.
Technological advancements in terms of accuracy and affordability resulted in an increased usage of these tests. For instance, the influx of test kits, for home-based testing has fostered the demand for these techniques, helping the market to grow. Advancement in technology ensures diagnosis in less time and faster initiation of treatment.
Software have been designed to manage the workflow in the laboratories. Newer mobile apps have been introduced wherein a patient can be reminded about his appointment or test, and he will be able to contact physician whenever he wants. These advancements in technology is anticipated to propel the market growth over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Endocrine Testing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Test Type, By Technology (Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Immunoassay), By End-use And Segment Forecasts, 2013 - 2024" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/endocrine-testing-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The global thyroid stimulating hormone testing market is anticipated to reach 3.6 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2016 to 2024
- In terms of test type, insulin test is expected to show the fastest growth over the forecast period
- In terms of technology, Tandem Mass Spectrometry (TMS) held the largest share in 2016 and is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period
- In terms of technology, sensor technology is expected to show the fastest growth during the forecast period
- North America is expected to dominate the market followed by Europe and Asia Pacific region
- Asia Pacific is projected to drive the market growth and provide numerous opportunities to industry players. Key factors attributed to market growth include growing R&D expenditure by the government and private agencies in order to improve diagnostic and therapeutic areas in the region
- Some of the key companies present in the market include Abbott Laboratories, AB Sciex, Agilent Technologies, Biomedical Technologies, bioMerieux SA, Bio Rad Laboratories, DiaSorin, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., LabCorp, and Quest Diagnostics.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Medical Robotic Systems Market - The global medical robotic systems market size was valued at USD 7,470.7 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a double digit CAGR over the forecast period.
- Hemostasis and Tissue Sealing Agents Market - The global hemostasis and tissue sealing agents market size was valued at USD 3.8 billion in 2014. Hemostats and sealants are medical devices used to cease bleeding and hemorrhage caused by injuries and surgical procedures.
- X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Market - The global X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy market size was valued at USD 496.04 million in 2016 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.22% over the forecast period.
- Scanning Electron Microscopes Market - The global Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) market size was estimated at USD 1.5 billion in 2016. Improvement in the resolution power and attachment of other devices such as energy x-ray dispersion spectrometer are expected to propel market growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global endocrine testing market report on the basis of test type, technology, end use, and region:
- Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Monoclonal & Polyclonal antibody technologies
- Sensor technology
- Clinical chemistry
- End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Commercial Laboratory
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.