NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Endometriosis Therapeutics- Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Endometriosis Therapeutics- Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2018". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global endometriosis therapeutics market and identifies the key trends shaping and driving it. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global endometriosis therapeutics sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
GlobalData estimates that the global endometriosis therapeutics market was valued at $785m in 2010 and will grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.9% to reach $1,239m by 2018. This steady growth is primarily attributed to the recently launched product, Visanne (dienogest) and the expected launch of the pipeline product, Elagolix (NBI-56418) in 2015 in the US and Europe. Organizations, such as the Endometriosis Special Interest Group (EndoSIG), through their work are creating awareness about the disease among the general public. This increasing awareness and the resultant higher treatment seeking rates for the disease are also expectecd to contribute to the growth of the market. The current market is underserved due to the lack of specific as well as non-invasive diagnostic techniques, alongside low disease awareness and the poor safety and moderate efficacy profiles of the current marketed therapies. There is a high unmet need which is largely driven by the unavailability of products with adequate efficacy and safety profiles.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the endometriosis therapeutics market. Its scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) endometriosis therapeutics market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for eight years to 2018.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes of GnRH agonists, GnRH antagonists, Aromatase inhibitors and others.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global endometriosis therapeutics market. Key market players covered are Nobelpharma, Novartis AG and Neurocrine Biosciences/Abbott.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the endometriosis therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in the endometriosis therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global endometriosis therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact on the global endometriosis therapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global endometriosis therapeutics market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To order this report:
Check our Industry Analysis and Insights
Intl: +1 805-652-2626