CAESAREA, Israel, April 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- EndyMed Medical, Ltd., http://www.endymed.com, a leader in the use of multi-source radiofrequency for professional aesthetic treatments, was featured on THE DOCTORS, the widely popular syndicated American health care news show, on Friday, April 9, 2011. THE DOCTORS is an hour long show and a spin-off of DR. PHIL, which is aired daily in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Sweden and Finland. The show, which is distributed by CBS, is built around medical experts who weigh in on compelling issues and dispense valuable information about health topics.
THE DOCTORS featured Dr. Meghan O'Brien, a board certified dermatologist with the renowned Sadick Dermatology group in New York City, demonstrating a live treatment with the EndyMed PRO system http://www.endymed.com/EndyMed_on_You_Tube. Show host E.R. physician Dr. Travis Stork spoke about EndyMed 3DEEP as "a brand new treatment that works", while plastic and reconstructive surgeon and host Dr. Drew Ordon talked about the EndyMed PRO as a device that "provides skin tightening and improvement of the quality of the skin".
Major highlights from the segment include:
- Dr. O'Brien called EndyMed 3DEEP RF technology "the next generation RF technology which is a little better for several reasons - it is multi-source and has 6 generators to drive the RF current deep into the skin to where it needs to be to have an effect."
- Dr. O'Brien also stated that the consistent delivery of the 3DEEP RF energy into the skin leads to consistent results. She said that the patient being treated would see "better, younger looking skin".
- Dr. Drew Ordon said, "In the past with Thermage and Accent RF devices, the treatment was a little bit painful. EndyMed 3DEEP RF treatment is not painful."
- Dr. Drew Ordon said that the results get better as time goes by and, in speaking of before and after images shown in the segment, pointed out that the "overall skin texture looks better.'
- The patient being treated said that the treatment felt "great and there was no pain".
- Thermal images of 3DEEP RF energy delivery compared to traditional RF delivery highlighted the deeper penetration of the 3DEEP RF energy.
EndyMed CEO, Uzi Blumensohn said, "We are delighted that THE DOCTORS has featured EndyMed 3DEEP technology. It solidifies a growing consensus of opinion among physicians regarding the value proposition of 3DEEP RF technology as an effective, pain-free RF anti-aging procedure. As a result of the appearance of Dr. O'Brien on THE DOCTORS, we have seen a large uptick in the number of patients contacting our website for more information on the EndyMed 3DEEP treatment. In addition, Dr. Sadick's office reported telephone calls of new patients booking the EndyMed 3DEEP procedure immediately following the broadcast."
For more information, visit http://www.endymed.com or contact us at the contact details below.
About EndyMed Medical, Ltd.
EndyMed Medical, Ltd. develops clinical solutions to rejuvenate aging and environmentally damaged skin. EndyMed is dedicated to providing the most effective products for the leading, global aesthetic treatments. The company pioneered the development of multi-source radiofrequency technology, branded 3DEEP(c) RF, which is used in micro-ablative fractional and non-ablative aesthetic treatments. 3DEEP RF enables safe and effective results with minimal recovery time. In February 2011, the EndyMed PRO Fractional Skin Resurfacing Applicator, which enables simultaneous epidermal fractional ablation and deep dermal volumetric heating, became the world's first multi-source, fractionally ablative radiofrequency device to be FDA cleared for skin resurfacing.
EndyMed's management, clinical, marketing and R&D teams have extensive experience in the medical aesthetic market. With proprietary 3DEEP radiofrequency technology and proprietary products like EndyMed PRO, the company is committed to changing the way aesthetic professionals perform fractional skin resurfacing, treat wrinkles, and provide skin tightening and body contouring solutions. 3DEEP technology is used in products which are FDA cleared and CE marked.
(c)2011 EndyMed Medical, Ltd. All rights reserved. EndyMed Medical(TM), EndyMed PRO(TM) 3DEEP(R)and 3DEEP Fractional Skin Resurfacing(TM) are trademarks or registered trademarks of EndyMed Medical, Ltd.
Contact: Ann Berzak (m) +972-54-300-3269 (e) email@example.com http://www.endymed.com Distributor in USA: Eclipse Aesthetics, LLC. (t) +972-380-2911 http://www.eclipseaesthetics.com
SOURCE EndyMed Medical Ltd.