MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, Mar. 14, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Alejandra Lozano, Research Analyst for Frost & Sullivan's Environment & Building Technologies practice
Due to the increasing focus on reducing energy consumption in North America, commercial building owners, as well as homeowners, are looking for ways to manage their energy usage. This briefing will provide an assessment of the energy information management market and an analysis of the impact of smart grid implementation on the connected home market.
Why you should attend:
- Gain knowledge about the current state of the energy information management market
- Identify drivers and restraints of energy information management solutions
- Learn about the deployment of smart grid initiatives and their impact on the connected home market
This briefing will benefit energy information management solution providers by discussing the present market and the future outlook. It will also benefit vendors in the connected home space and utilities by discussing the impact of smart grid implementation on the connected home market.
"Energy information management solution providers, utilities and connected home vendors are among the few to benefit from the push toward energy efficiency in North America," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Alejandra Lozano. "This has caused building owners, as well as homeowners, to implement energy efficient measures."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Environment & Building Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/EBT
- To attend the briefing, email [email protected] your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan