LAS VEGAS, Jan. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Smarter Building Technologies Alliance, Inc. – the latest up and coming technology company to launch from the bright lights of Las Vegas – vows to break up the old-world system of how energy efficiency products and services are delivered to the market and optimized by end-user clients.
"Having been a participant of the lighting and controls marketplace on all ends of the spectrum I can say without a doubt there is a glaring hole in how advanced networked control solutions are fixture-embedded, delivered to the market, and optimized by end-user clients. Recognizing this gaping hole, the SBT Alliance is rapidly changing this antiquated model by providing a direct channel for clients to:
1) Source the best-of-breed LED lighting technologies;
2) Fixture-embed the industry's leading networked controls directly into the LED luminaires of their choice; and
3) Ensure each advanced networked control system is fully provisioned, commissioned, and supported long-term.
Bottom line, SBT is cutting the layers of complexity by pooling our extensive industry experiences and technical know-how to deliver an innovative solution that streamlines the deployment and expands the market penetration of advanced networked controls solutions within the industry." – Benjamin Buchanan, CEO, SBT Alliance
Working in partnership with industry players – such as General Electric, Signify, (formally known as Philips), Enlighted, Avi-On, and others – the SBT Alliance delivers these technology-based solutions through its three internal factories:
- Direct Discount Lighting: Brings access of cutting-edge LED product to the channel of distributors, contractors, and end users via e-commerce and direct sales.
- Integrated Advanced Controls: Pairs the industry's leading LED fixture manufacturers together with advanced controls companies to provide comprehensive controls-embedding services through IAC's dedicated manufacturing facility in Tijuana, Mexico.
- Glued Solutions: Is the industry's leading authority on how to most efficiently design, install, and program advanced networked controls systems and provides comprehensive system provisioning, configuration, and long-term technical support services.
"Having pooled some of the industry's leading executive management from both large and small company experiences, the Smarter Building Technologies Alliance has not only established a top-line C-Suite, we have also assembled a deep bench of senior leaders who will drive our digital marketing, e-commerce, manufacturing, and logistics businesses to new levels – or how we like to put it: 'We're finally bringing the 100+ year-old lighting industry into the Amazonian, Ubered, app-based world of the 21st century." – Richard Hanlon, COO, SBT Alliance
1-800-832-2943 Ext. 704
SOURCE Smarter Building Technologies Alliance, Inc.